#18

"Jeno,gotta go.bye!dont forget to eat your lunch",she reminded Jeno then walked out from her house going to work.As she walked,she saw a familiar figure then she frozed.

Two days ago
Jane pushed Jaemin then took a few steps further then Jaemin,

"are you crazy?!",she yelled at Jaemin.

Jaemin looked at her then pouted while crossing his arms acting like he thought of something.

"Maybe",he looked up but then he smiled and looked at Jane,"but its fine if its about you".

Jane tried to hide her face from Jaemin noticed her,she looked elsewhere to avoid any eye contact with Jaemin before Jaemin held her hands stopped her from walking.

Jane pushed Jaemin's hand from hers then looked at Jaemin while pulled her hair back exposing her forehead.

"What are you doing?I will be late for work!".

Jaemin looked at her then put his hands into his pocket,"im trying to make you love me".

Jane tried to ignore Jaemin by walking past him but then Jaemin held her hands then walked make Jane followed him forcely.

"Where are you going?",she asked while trying to release her hands from Jaemin's grip but then she gave up.

"I thought you say you going to work",Jaemin replied then continue walking to the bookshop before Jane stopped her move make Jaemin noticed then stopped.

"Then what about this?",she asked while raise her hands that being hold by Jaemin.

Jaemin looked at her,"trying to give you a form of security",he used his other hand to put down his other hand that held Jane's hands then continue walking while forcing Jane to walk with him to her workplace.

When they arrived,Jane released her hands from Jaemin then quickly tried to walk away from there before Jaemin held her hands back stopped her from moving.

Jane looked at him with her annoyed face.

"What?!",Jane asked.

Jaemin pointed his finger at his cheek asking for a peck from Jane.

Jane rubbed her neck then move closer to Jaemin's face but then she flicked Jaemin's cheek then ran away into the bookshop.

Jaemin held his cheek anguished with pain but then he smiled.

"She will like me "