#34

"Jeno,what are you trying to do?Why you leave me?Do you really hate me so much just because i love Jane?", Jaemin tried to stop Jeno from leaving him.

Jeno released his hand from Jaemin then walked away from Jaemin ignoring him.

______________________________________

Kun saw Jane packing her things at the counter,

"you're going to the hospital?".

Jane looked at Kun then nodded.She waved goodbye to Kun before Kun stopped her.

Jane looked back and saw Kun ran to her,

"let me send you there,"Jane tried to refuse but Kun pulled her hand to his car.

When they arrived,Kun looked at Jane with his uneasy face,

"you go first.I will come in later",he told Jane while covering his face.

Jane felt weird and curious with his act but she dont have time to ask as she hurriedly walked out from the car to Johnny's room.

As she arrived,she saw Ten was sleeping beside Johnny.She felt pity to Ten after all he had been through.

Johnny had been unconscious since last two days and that makes Jane came to visit him everyday.

Ten always told Jane to not be worry cause he didnt want to burden her but Jane just ignored cause for her Johnny always save a spot in her heart eventhough as a friend.

Suddenly she felt very mad to Jaemin especially for what he did to Johnny and moreover he did it infront of Ten!

Ten must be hurt to look at his loved one being hurt by other people.

She will never forgive Jaemin for what he did to Johnny eventhough she still have feelings to Jaemin that she tried to erase and ignore.

Jane walked out from the room then saw Kun was talking to an old man in mid 60s .

She walked to them and bowed to the old man showing some respect.

The old man looked at Jane with anticipation then looked at Kun while patting his shoulder smiling,

"Wow!You didnt tell me you already have a girlfriend!".

Kun shooked his head tried to deny while Jane looked at Kun with her shocked face smiled awkwardly.

The old man laughed before a young man who might be his bodyguard whispered to him something.The old man excused himself to them and winked at Kun before he walked away with his bodyguard.

"Who is he?",Jane asked.Kun gulped tried to ignore Jane's question before Jane pinched him forcing him to answer.

Kun laughed with pain then he answered,"he's my grandpa.he's the owner of this hospital".

Jane looked at Kun with her eyes like almost popped out from the sockets after heard Kun's confession.

Kun felt shy before he realized that he was holding his grandpa's bag.He told Jane to wait for him at Johnny's room as he's gonna send the bag to his grandpa.

After he send the bag,he went to Johnny's room but then he heard suspicious voice from inside.

He peeked from the door then he saw Ten was playing games in his phone.

He looked happy and didnt worried eventhough Johnny was unconscious.

His feet was also at beside Johnny's head as he like disrespect Johnny.

Kun was shocked when someone patted his shoulder,he turned around then he saw Jane was looking at him with anticipation.

"What are you doing?", Jane asked.

Kun tried to cover himself,"urmm...im kinda shy to come in so i just gonna check whether you already get in or not",he grinned awkwardly.

Jane smiled at him then she knocked the door.

When they come in,they saw Ten was lying in the bed beside Johnny while hugging him.He woke up while rubbed his eyes then smiled at Kun and Jane.Kun felt weird and confused with Ten as he saw a different Ten before.He felt suspicious with Ten but he just smiled and accompany Jane.