#33

"He still not eating his breakfast breakfast?",Jane asked Jeno who was on the phone with her.

"Urm,I really felt worried for Ten.Its okay,just inform me if anything happened.Love you brother",Jane ended her phone call.

She felt very worried for Ten as Ten locked himself since yesterday.He also havent eaten and kept on ignoring Jane at home.

Suddenly,she got a message from Ten.

Ten:Jane,can i have Johnny's phone number?

Jane quickly replied to Ten's message.

Jane:Ten!are you ok?Im so worry of you.i already cook breakfast for you and if you still hungry there's some food in the fridge.Dont forget to eat and dont be sick.Owh im sorry i forgot,Johnny's phone number is 01x-xxxxxx

Jane felt very glad that Ten replied her message.She was too into her phone when then she realized there's a middle-aged lady in her mid 40s who looked like exceedingly wealthy accompany by a girl who might have same age or almost of Jane's age walked in the shop.

The lady looked around then walked to Jane to ask question.

Jane bowed to her for respect then she asked her for help.

"Excuse me young lady,may i know where is Kun?",she asked.

Jane told her to wait for a while before she looked for Kun who was supposed to be near the bookshelves arranging the books.

She walked near the bookshelves before she was pulled and her mouth was covered by Kun's palm.

Kun released her then put his finger at his lips as a sign for her to keep quiet.

She felt confused and does not understand Kun's intention so Kun's face move closer to her as he whispered to Jane,

"Please tell that lady that Im not here",he begged.

Jane felt disinclined to lie but then she walked to the lady and told her that Kun was not here.

The lady smiled at her and thanked her before she walked out from the shop followed by her assistant.

After the lady already leave,Kun quickly walked out from his hiding place and thanked Jane.

He was about to walk back to the bookshelf before Jane called him and asked him to explain what is happening.Kun turned back facing her,he felt confused whether he should tell Jane or not.

"That lady is my mother",he confessed.

Jane blinked her eyes and shrugged make Kun felt weird cause everytime he told people about his mother,everyone will be like swarming or befriended him just because he was the lady's son.

"I was the youngest in my family.I was supposed to inherit some shares from my father's business but i decided not to so i ran away from there.I know im being rebellious but..im sorry i.." ,Kun's confession was interrupted by Jane's laugh.

She find it odd and funny for Kun to act that way.

She put her palm on Kun's shoulder then both of them looked at each other,

"Look, you should tell your mum about this. Its not good for you to make her worry.Maybe if you explain to her,she will understand you",Jane tried to persuade him.

He smiled at Jane then promised Jane that he will do it later.

______________________________________

Jane was waiting for Jeno who was usually came to the bookshop  whether to accompany her or more like annoyed her.

"waiting for someone?",Kun patted Jane at the back.

Jane smiled back at Kun while denying.

"Jaemin usually came to meet you.Where is he?",Kun asked tried to start a conversation.

Jane smiled awkwardly at Kun,

"I think he got something to do.Anyway,goodbye Kun!",she waved goodbye to Kun then walked away before Kun called her told her to wait for him.

Kun ran to Jane then stood beside her looking at her.Both of them looking at each other then Kun told Jane that he wanted to accompany Jane.At first Jane wanted to refuse but then she agreed with it after Kun kept on asking her.

Both of them walking together while chattered about many things before Kun started to ask Jane about Jaemin.

He felt curious about Jaemin especially when it comes about their relationship.

Jane told him that they relationship was only friends and Jane didnt have urge or looking for someone special for her in the meantime.Kun nodded while listening to her explanation then Kun started to talk about his family after Jane kept on asking about that.

Suddenly,Jane and Kun stopped and shocked with what they saw infront.

Ten was looking at Jane while begging her for help.She looked at Ten who was lying asking her for help then she looked at Johnny who was lying helplessly and his face was at Jaemin's lap.

Kun and Jane hurriedly ran to them checking and asking whats going on.

Johnny was bleeding especially at the back of his head while Ten's and Jaemin's face was fulled of bruises.

Ten cried while pointed to Jaemin blaming him,

"He did this.He tried to kill Johnny".

Jaemin tried to deny it but then Jane pulled his body,slapped his face and pushed him to the floor.

Kun ran to her tried to calm her down.

Kun quickly call for ambulance then after a few minutes the ambulance arrived.

Johnny was brought to the hospital while Jaemin ran away from there.

Jane tried to catch Jaemin but then she quickly followed Kun and Ten who was on their way to the hospital looking for Johnny.