#41

4 years later

"Jeno,can you...",

"Noona,he's coming back tomorrow",Jeno interrupted by telling her about Jaemin.

She was dumbstruck but then smiled at him.

"So you gonna meet him?",Jane asked.

Jeno nodded,"me and the dreamies already plan about it and we thought that maybe we gonna have a surprise party for him",Jeno answered.

He was so excited to meet Jaemin then he walked to his room leave Jane alone at the living room.

_____________________________________

Jaemin was packing his things when he received a message from an unknown number.

Xxx:hi jaemin

Jaemin:sorry,who r u?

Xxx:owh im sorry,its me johnny.

Jaemin:owh hyung,hi ~anyway,how do you get my number?

Johnny:i ask jeno and he give me.sorry if im disturbing you

Jaemin:no hyung,im ok.

Johnny:act i want to say sorry and thank you for what happened before.I should apologized earlier but i was in the midst of depression at that time so i was like..locked myself.

Jaemin:hyung,its ok.anyway its not your fault.

Johnny:i heard that you continue ur studies at overseas.I only knew that cause after the incident i was embarrassed and i doesnt contact with anyone.

Jaemin:hyung,its not your fault.You done nothing at all.For me,you are a good brother and a good company.

Johnny:you're good at persuading haha~ luckily i already have a boyfriend.if not,you might be my target ..haha just kidding

Jaemin:haha 😂

Johnny:anyway,how's it with Jane?i   havent heard about her and Jeno for years.

Jaemin:jeno was fine but im not sure about Jane

Johnny:is it because of the incident?im so bad for making both of you like this.

Jaemin:no hyung,its not your fault 😊

Johnny:at what time you gonna arrive?i can give you a ride cause im free tomorrow.

Jaemin:its okay hyung.i dont want to burden you 😊

Johnny:no,not at all.in case if Jane doesnt know you gonna come back tomorrow,maybe i can send you to her house and surprised her.She must be happy to see you cause i really know that she have feelings for you.

Jaemin:r u sure hyung?

Johnny:of course 😊 dont worry

Jaemin:thank you hyung

Jaemin put his phone beside his pillow then he laid at his bed.

He doesnt know meeting Jane tomorrow is a good thing or not.

He really miss and still love Jane but he doesnt know whether Jane was in the same situation as his.

He felt glad that Johnny wanted to help him  eventhough he doesnt want to burden Johnny after all that Johnny had been through.

He was thinking about it until he fell asleep.