|Chapter 25|

|Isabella|

I bit my lip as I set down the handgun as I took off my jeans. And then put on my leather pants and zipped them up and put my boots on. I laced them up as I put on my exercise shirt and then my black denim jacket.

And then the weapons came. The daggers in my boots, the clips of ammo in my pockets, the revolver in my pants, the pistols in the holsters. Grabbing a hair tie I put my hair up before looking at the black bandana that came with the job.

Grabbing it I wrapped it around and then put on the sunglasses as Maryse's solid form turned to mist as I walked out. Walking out I got in my mustang as Maryse followed and Derik's text sent through with a ding and I looked at it. They're coming through.

A smile decorated my face as I put the car in drive and let it disappear into the night. The sunglasses didn't affect my sight the least bit. They were just there for concealing purposes as I bit my lip as the woods rushed into view as I got into the spot.

Maryse disappeared into the woods as I took one pistol out before looking at the designated tree. Jumping up I caught the sturdy branch and pushed myself up as I dangled. And then proceeded to climb the tree cursing The Organization for making me have to be the tree spotter and attacker.

I had very few weaknesses. 'And one of them happens to be climbing trees, you fail at that, well you can do it, but take forever.' Yes that was one thing I hated doing. But money talked as did information which was coming from this job.

My eyes shifted to the night binoculars they gave me as I pushed the sunglasses up and looked through and zoomed in. A nice feeling entered me upon seeing the two targets and four body guards walking in the woods. They weren't the mutated beasts, but they were important werewolves no doubt.

But I saw something they didn't. The red wolf stalking them with the scent numbing gummies so they couldn't smell him. And all his training made him silent. I smiled a bit at Derik as he pushed them towards my direction as I cocked back my pistols and leaned out in the tree.

They slowly walked to the target line for Derik before stopping as Derik stopped to listen. His golden eye met mine and a wolfish smirk crossed his face as he laid down in wait. They talked and I listened through the ear piece with the recorder attached to Derik's neck.

"What did you see in these woods?" The older man with the cane asked leaning into it. He had salt and pepper hair that was kept to a close crop. He wore an expensive suit as his two bodyguards surrounded him holding their silver laced weapons, but that wouldn't help them much.

It was just a silver blade. And they had no guns with silver exploding bullets. Even if they did, I had the antidote for that in case they did shoot Derik. But even if they were able to cut him and burn him, it wouldn't faze Derik much.

'He's built up quite the immunity to silver in his times of being a werewolf.' And Derik used that to his advantage. I put the sunglasses on and the binoculars in their respective place. Derik's fur was on end as we looked at the other fairly younger brunette werewolf as he watched.

"Yes, and I think you'll be surprised to hear what they look like." He said showing a picture of the mutated werewolf. "Do you know what that is?" He asked. "A beast." The older one answered. "Yes, but the last time something like that was seen, was during the immortal era." He said.

The older man scoffed at that. "You young people and the stories, the immortal were a story nothing real, that is probably just some freaky ass bear on the run. Or some lab experiment." The older man said. "If you believe that Ted." The younger one said and Ted rolled his eyes.

The way they spoke of lab experiments was if scientists has supernatural DNA. 'And they don't, I mean they're trying to make animal-human hybrids, but the supernatural world is too tight for human scientists to have it.' It would have to be supernatural scientists, getting balls but it wasn't. 

They were beasts for sure from the immortal era. But this was the beginning of a new era. And these were created not that long ago. "If I capture it, I'm sure you'll believe me after." He said and Ted rolled his eyes at that. Well even if he was interested, he would never see.

I gave Derik the cue and he growled catching their attention. "What was that?" Ted asked. The younger man smirked, however it dropped when Derik came out. He snarled and then chased taking down a body guard and tearing them to shreds as they ran towards me.

He eliminated another one as I jumped out of the tree and onto a body guard and slit his throat as I took him down and then shot the other one. The older one was of no use to me so I shot him in the head, but the other one. . . I shot his leg.

Derik rushed out and pinned him down before shifting and dressing as I looked over at him before Derik hauled him up. "W-W-Who are you?" He made out. "That's not something you need to know, all you need to know is that this is your last day." I said.

"How you go depends on the information you give us." I said with a smile as he watched. Derik had a bit of a smirk as his eyes went gold and Aki pushed out. Maryse came out with a growl red eyes beaming as she made sure he couldn't run.

The rest of the werewolves were dead with only him left. "Who are you?" I asked pushing the bullet further in making him scream. "My name is Thomas Moons, alpha of the Moons pack." He made out and I pulled my bloody finger out and watched him.

"How did you get that picture?" Derik asked. Thomas had tight lips at that moment and I twisted the bullet more and he fought. So I took my silver blade out and stabbed him right in the stomach and blood whelmed up and his face flushed in nerve wracking pain as Derik watched.

"Cameras!" He gasped out and I pulled the blade back. "What cameras?" I asked and he looked at me. "There were cameras in the woods, our tech werewolf got pictures, we checked them out, and-and we needed Ted's support." Thomas said holding his stomach and the bloody wound on it.

I watched him with a bit of a smirk on my face at the thought of it. "Cameras." I said looking at Derik who frowned at that before nodding and I turned to Thomas before putting him out of his misery once more before looking back at Derik who watched me.

"Seems there are cameras in these woods." I said with a frown crossing my arms across my chest. I didn't like the thought of that. Being recorded in these woods, it upset me greatly as I looked around the woods unable to spot any cameras in the woods which disturbed me.

Something was watching us and setting up cameras in these woods. Which happened to have caught those mutated beasts on it. And it seems The Moons pack was going to be getting a visit from The Organization here soon for being such dumbasses and participating in both immortal and illegal activity.

Going up I collected the picture, folded it up and stored it in my pocket as Derik collected the rest of the evidence for the job as I continued staring off into the woods uncomfortable with the thought of being recorded so I looked back at Derik who sealed up the evidence.

"I can't believe that we're being recorded." I said with anger and Derik nodded and then I flipped off the woods and Derik snickered a bit at that before he went back to his normal attitude and his gaze met mine. "Ok we should get going and then report back to everyone on what's going on." And with that we left.

1404. I caused a ruckus on Wattpad over #Blacklivesmatter, so I redid the message. Until next time #AllLivesMatter marshmallows.

 Until next time #AllLivesMatter marshmallows