|Chapter 26|

|Dalton|

"There's cameras in the woods?" I asked. Derik nodded before setting down a picture of the turned werewolves running in the woods. "Some jackass set up cameras and have been watching us. . . and the mutated werewolves." Derik said with a frown.

'Well that sure does change the tables. Do you think Damien is the one watching us to see what's going on?' 'I don't know, and I'm not sure if I want to find out either.' Someone had been able to get into the woods undetected and set up cameras.

And conceal their scent. Meaning they were probably in contact with some sort of witch or forced a witch or warlock into somethings. Or met some dark evil witches willing to work with them. "How's Isabella handling it?" I asked Derik who brushed some hair from his face. "Not well." Derik answered.

"How so?" I asked. 'I really don't think it's necessary to ask that question on how much Isabella is pissed off.' Maybe Ash thought that way, but I didn't. I needed to know the damage control before I went in there to talk to Isabella. Especially with cameras.

"I do believe she swore to every god out there that when she finds the one who set up the cameras they will pay. And she's sharpening weapons as well." Derik said. "What kind of weapons?" I asked. "Silver, she's really pissed off." Derik said and I nodded at that as I bit my lip.

'Do you really think going in there and poking the beast is a good idea.' 'Oh relax, Isabella isn't a beast. She's just a temperamental immortal with the powers of Satan.' Ash shook his head and I could understand why. But I was trying to look at the bright side. Isabella wasn't a beast.

But Isabella is our girlfriend and mate, I'm sure she wouldn't hurt us. Plus she hadn't killed Derik so that was a good sign. "I'm going to go check on her." I said standing up and Derik nodded at that as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Have fun with that." Derik said. 'That is a bad omen, Derik is acting like we're committing suicide.' 'I thought you weren't afraid of Isabella?' 'I'm not, it's called healthy dose of respect as well as knowing when to let people brood and seethe with anger.'

I don't think letting Isabella seethe with anger was the best idea. 'Neither is going see her while she's upset.' Man Ash was hellbent on not seeing Isabella until she calmed down, but I didn't care. Isabella needed someone to talk to more than before as of right now. And she had every right to be angry.

I mean some asshole set up cameras in the woods to watch us. Meaning we were being spied on by someone. Maybe it was Damien trying to keep tabs on our situation. I mean he did warn us about Lucian and his. . . tendencies of being a violent asshole.

'Well a werewolf in my opinion is better than a vampire.' I nodded at that. Going up to Isabella's door I knocked on it and waited patiently. Angel opened the door and her light blue eyes looked at me and she raised a blonde-brown eyebrow at me.

"Here to see Isabella I presume?" Angel asked. "Yup." I said. "Have fun, she's cursing and tossing things around in her room. I wouldn't bother her, but then again I'm not her mate or boyfriend." Angel said and I smiled at her as she let me in and the scent of meatloaf filled my senses.

To my surprise Maryse was not in Isabella's room. "What's Maryse doing out?" I asked. "She fled once Isabella began throwing things around. Yeah so Maryse and I are out here staying far away from Isabella until she calms down." Angel said and I sucked in some breath at that.

'That is a sign. Maryse loves Isabella and is always with her! Isabella must be really pissed off.' All of what Ash had said before to convince me barely even grazed me before. I mean they were just common worries so I didn't take them very seriously.