|Chapter 27|

|Isabella|

"The appointment with The Moons pack takes place tonight at 7PM, we'll have dinner and then go." Danielle said as I sat in her kitchen. What she had said was like music to my ears and made me feel a lot better knowing we had a plan.

The Moons pack was about to be confronted on this whole ordeal. 'Looks like they no doubt had to get a new alpha since Thomas their old alpha is six feet under.' I nodded at that. And now we would be paying them a visit for numerous reasons.

Dalton's parents were doing it because they trespassed on their land. The land wasn't there pack territory, but it was off limits. The Moons pack wasn't allowed there, only the packs that had children attending the college was allowed there, it was run through everywhere including the werewolf council.

'And now it seems The Moons pack is going to be getting some attention and punishment for that for sure.' I myself was interested on what was going to happen. Black Crescent Moon wasn't the most forgiving pack since all the betrayal that had gone against them.

So they weren't the most forgiving of packs since all of that had happened. So with that I couldn't help the smirk that crossed my face as I got up and left. They were assorting the party to visit The Moons pack and to hear their excuses for what had been done.

The pictures that had been taken. 'And now it's going to be interesting to hear their excuses on what had happened.' To hear them try to make excuses on what had happened in the woods and the pictures they had taken. Along with the talk of the immortals and what had happened.

All I could do was smirk just a bit as a plan formed in my head. They wanted an immortal they said it themselves. The immortals themselves were at work and that thought angered me just a bit. And now the werewolves had decided to take play in this, unable to resist.

'Like sharks coming to bloodied water in search for warm bloody prey.' They wanted an immortal. They thought they could get an immortal and do some sort of thing to use an immortal. The details I hadn't exactly got down yet, but I would get them down tonight when we went there.

Even if I had to pry it from them in a cold bloody way. They said they wanted to find an immortal. Well they were getting an immortal tonight. An immortal with an agenda that they were not going to like. All I could do was smirk as I walked out.

'They're probably expecting some sort of alliance to be made with a big time pack. Little do they know this big time pack isn't going to be nice.' I nodded at that as I walked out to my car with Maryse followed behind me as we got in and I looked at Maryse.

"Maryse seems like we have a plan formulating and they have no idea what is coming their way." I said with a wide smirk on my face. Maryse simply tilted her head to the side as I pressed my foot to the pedal and was off.
********************
When the time came after dinner I was full of giddiness. 'And the time is coming to go see The Moons pack.' All I could do was get my weapons ready as Maryse followed me out as I ran a hand through my hair before putting it up in a pony tail.

Walking out I went over to Lucas's SUV where Lucas was waiting for us to get in and I was the first one there. "You ready?" Lucas asked looking over at me and I bit my lip. "Yeah, I'm intrigued to hear what they have for excuses." I said and Lucas nodded.

Satan had now gone off to leave me to my thoughts on this mission as the rest came and soon we were driving off to the pack house of The Moons. It was a pretty basic name in my opinion with absolutely no life and it was just weird as of right now.