|Epilogue|

|Dalton|

"So he's setting in quite well?" I asked Isabella who nodded. "Yeah, he's in the guest bedroom, doesn't sleep much although he did get quite a nice nap as well." Isabella said and I nodded at that brushing some hair from my face.

'Which is good, I hear he gave Isabella some useful information on the immortals.' I nodded at that. "Any more information?" I asked. "I'm giving him a break, but he's come up with a back-up plan for Lucian's attack." Isabella said and I raised an eyebrow at that in interest.

"His mate." Isabella said and I raised an eyebrow. "Risky business." I told her and Isabella nodded at that. "It is, but it's all that we have as of right now, and of course he is insanely possessive of her." Isabella said and I nodded at that as Isabella bit her lip.

'Seems we're in a bit of a situation as of right now aren't we, with all of this going on and Lucian's mate.' I bit my lip. "But I got a good feeling about this and I know we're going to get Lucian." Isabella said and I nodded at that.

"And when we get him?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "That I do not know." Isabella said and I nodded at that brushing some hair from my face. "But I know this is going to work." Isabella said and all we could do was nod and lean back to let fate play.

-Somewhere far away-

"Lucian."

Lucian's head snapped over. "What?" Lucian asked. "She's here to see you." The man said and Lucian sighed. She was quick in and Lucian stood up as she jumped on him wrapping her arms around him. "Lucian." Alina whined and Lucian simply ran a hand his wife and mate's hair.

"Love, I told you not to come here." Lucian said. "But I missed you, Amos isn't keeping me company anymore, he's too busy fucking girls." Alina said rubbing her cheek into his chest. Lucian frowned at his sons action before kissing his wife's forehead as he sat down in his chair playing the tape.

In the infirmary it showed Isabella slaughtering the werewolves. Alina kissed his neck and nipped a few times. "Is that her?" Aline asked. "Yes, she denied Damien." Lucian said. "Smart girl." Alina said and Lucian nodded at that. "She's going to come looking for me." Lucian said.

Alina nodded as he played with her dress. "Since your here love why don't we have fun." Lucian said unbuttoning her dress and Alina nodded. "We'll deal with this later." And then they were back to his room as the play of Isabella played.

439. Yeah. Until Immortal Love my epic marshmallows.

 Until Immortal Love my epic marshmallows