Better Off As Lovers And Not The Other Way Around

I was at the pub down the road from my ex boyfriend Patrick's house, because it was my birthday and my friends insisted on paying for my drinks. I was already on my fourth drink but I kept going.

 "Ash, calm down girl! I want you to meet my friend Josh maybe the two of you could talk and become friends cause I love introducing my friends to my other friends."

 My best friend said kinda drunk as she stopped me from hurting myself from all the alcohol, showing me to were Josh was. On the other hand Patrick was in the pub with Pete and Andy, Joe was probably vining or hanging out with someone else tonight. He saw I was walking towards Josh and he didn't drink just so he could keep an eye on me and my friends. 

"Patrick why are you so tense?" 

Pete asked as he wrapped his arm around him. 

"Look at her Pete! She is so drunk what if she does something really bad and hurts herself or what if that Josh guy hurts her or something like that?" 

Patrick said as he had tears in his eyes making hand gestures.

"Ashleyyy!, it's so nice to finally meet you, come here!" 

Josh said kinda drunk but I went over there and sat beside Josh.

 "Hi Josh. It's nice to meet you too!" 

I said as I put my hand out to shake his, I then excused myself so I could go outside to vomit up all the alcohol but as I went back inside Josh came out and started to get really close to me and I felt a little uncomfortable so I tried to get away. 

"Josh! What are you doing? Get off of me!" 

I yelled and it sent through inside and Patrick heard me yelling for help. 

"Ash!, Just shut up! I know you love Me!" 

He said as he tried to undress me on the cold concrete floor.

"Hands off of my girl, bitch!" 

Patrick said as he ran out to me. I was getting sexualy abused and then I saw Patrick fighting Josh so I got up and grabbed my shirt that had been pulled off of me then I fell back down to the ground crying. 

"Ashley!, Are you ok?" 

Patrick said as he held me close. We got into his car as he told Pete that he was going to take me to his house.

----

I got up from the bed that I had fallen asleep on and noticed the room was my ex boyfriends room but I rushed to the bathroom before I could say anything. As I was puking I felt two hands rubbing my shoulders. 

"Pat-"

 Before I finished his name I was vomiting up all the drinks I had that night. 

"I know baby! I know your really confused on why your here but I had no choice, you could have gotten raped well you almost got raped. Ashley if I weren't there well my dear you would be in a lot of trouble." 

He said as if he was my father. I turned around to see the handsome man I left in the past and just looked into his eyes for a while before I spoke.

 "Patrick?"

"Yes?"

"I really am sorry about tonight I just guess I was trying to forget the past by washing it all away by drinking an-"

Before I got to say anything else he placed his warm lips on mine.

"Patrick! My mouth stinks like vomit why would you do that?"

Everything got heated from then, he loved the way I tasted then he grabbed me and started to leave hickeys on my neck. And ever since that night we have been together and we have three children and a dog.