Heart's Games|Chapter 1: Enemies, New Friends, and a Hot Tutor (Part 2)

**Author's note**

So the author's note will be in the beginning in this one, but I just want to explain that I decided to divide the first chapter in two parts. To all those who already read the first chapter, know that there is nothing different here. So yeah, it was just for that. Also, I would like to dedicate this chapter to XxDreamerGirlsxX for her votes. Also, if you have time, go and check out her book (it's really good :D) Finding His Faith. So yeah, no more ranting, please vote, follow, and comment!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: Enemies,  New Friends, and a Hot Tutor (Part 2)

Grace went with me for breakfast. Her hair was held in a pony tail, just like yesterday, while mine remained in its natural status. We were both wearing the uniform, but I will be lying if I told you I wore it better. It's not that it looked bad on me, but seriously, that girl could transform that boring uniform into a runway look.

We were just chatting when Jerome came and sat with us. He was wearing the uniform as well and let me tell you something...blazers and ties were definitely made for guys! But it was noticeable he was stressed. It wasn't that hard since his shoulders were slightly lifted, he ruffled his hair a few times, and he was taking really deep sighs.  After eating some of the strawberries in my plate, he explained that he was angry because the band never showed up so had to spend the night with some guys who, apparently, didn't let him sleep due to their talking. Apparently, those guys share a room with two other members of the band. But I decided to not take the topic any further.

"Should we be worrying that Claire and Fanny are still sleeping?" asked Grace.

He shook his head. "They are seniors, so they don't take their first period as early as we do," he explained taking a grape from my plate.

Their first period must be Chorus, with us. There are only two sections for that class. One in the morning and the other is at midday.

"Look over there. That's Nina Harness. The queen bee," Jerome said.

We all turned to look at her. She was tall for a girl. Her hair was pitch black and it was honestly pretty, but her big nose diverted most of the attention.

"We're all just glad she's graduating this year," Jerome said.

"She's a senior?" I asked in disbelief. She looked kind of young.

"She's a...witch," he said, scrunching his nose up in disgust.

"Wait, but if she's a senior, then why is she in breakfast so early?" I asked.

"Last year she failed piano lessons since it was with Mr. Patrick, the only one who doesn't let himself be bribed by Nina," Jerome explained.

"All the teachers here like her?" I asked.

"Teachers? Kind of. But her mom is loaded with money, so that grabs the attention of everyone. How do you think she gets all the guys? But it is so not going to work with me."

"Because of your girlfriend, right?" I pointed out, remembering the first time I saw him.

"Kinda..."

"What do you mean with kinda?"

"Well, I have a girlfriend back home, but..." he trailed off, probably looking for the right words to complete that sentence.

The bell rang, making Jerome sigh in relief. He quickly stood up and bid a goodbye before storming off. He was saved by the bell...

Grace and I got to the auditorium where we were supposed to take our guitar lesson. Soon, after waiting for just a couple of minutes, a tall young guy came in. I was guessing he was the teacher, but he looked too young.