Dragonball Z: Disclaimer/Summary

Title: Dragonball Z: Gohan The Golden-Haired Warrior

This story (From Chapter 1 onwards to around Chapter 10) has been amended numberous of times due to amendments of the names, grammars, and words. Those who read this story right now may find some changes a bit different than the old ones.

I am trying to re-write these old chapters to make it readable. I do not guarantee my English is better than before but at least I'm making it the best I can. I am not American and English is not really my native language. So please spare me if you find my words awkward.

- Updated 14/02/2015

Disclaimer: (Updated 14/02/2015)

I do not own any characters of DBZ.

[Don't read below if you do not want to know how long this story goes before reading my story. This is a bit of a spoiler.]

This is my first attempt to write and post officially of anime characters on the internet and yes, Gohan/Videl is my very first one as well. I'm a late watcher of DBZ even though I already knew about this anime since ages ago. Anyway, I always wanted to write a story version after Cell's defeat. Apparantly I find myself that Buu Saga does not suit what I am about to write so thus, this story does not have the existence of Buu. On the other hand, I may introduce some original characters enemies/allies throughout the story. This story has been separated into 3 parts (saga which you also named that). I know it's long but I can't help it. It's in my... DBZ Writer blood. =_= Some of the beginning and certain areas are more or less similar to the original story (since I don't want to spoilt a lot of parts which may turn out weird) but there would be some changes with my ideas put on it.

Please take note that this is my own version of DBZ. I do not own any of the characters.

The story, obviously, will focus quite deep on this favourable couple but beware of complicted and fighting scenes to be involved as I tend to write it like an adventure story. Another spoiler (which I already warned it above not to read here if you don't want to know spoiler); Gohan will have two identities aside from his origin - The Golden-Haired Warrior and The Great Saiyaman (Won't appear until the 2nd saga).

As I mentioned above, this story is going to be a pretty long one so prepare to have this story on-going for years. I had researched that many readers do not like the way I am planning because it seemed to be dragging it. But I want to take a try on a theme not only on romance but some action fights. I started this story a couple of months back which is around March-April of 2012 but I have yet written it all out yet. As of till now, I'm only on the second saga.

I am a new author so therefore negative comments may be welcome. But it won't affect the plot since it had all been planned out. My English is VERY VERY VERY limited. Forgive me if I used the same simple words over and over again. I might be using some incorrect verbs or grammars as well. I had read some old GV stories and I realized not many people are using the Japanese terms. I am a Japanese dub fan and I thought using it is fun. But as I kept on writing, I realized a lot of people complaining about the names and terms and thought I didn't even know how to spell their name properly. So... I decided to stay all in English except for some areas!

EDITED LASTEST UPDATE: 7 APRIL 2014 (BELOW)

I have no choice but to put an update here for new readers. I've already been pushed to the deepest of the stress and now when I see people correcting me about the names, I almost explode. I understand that EVERYONE WANTS FULL ENGLISH. But I would appreciate if I can have the time to amend it when I have the time. I am not like the others that can freely be online everyday, not to mention I can't even go to the internet for even 10 minutes. When I first wrote this story, I was practically typing word by word through notepad and since I was a Japanese Dub fan, I am very fond of using it. I did tried to remove the Japanese style of speaking but it seemed I don't have time to amend for the others like their 'names'.

I was previously being told about Krillin and Bulma's name being wrong and I had to spend so long to amend it in my other chapters. Now, I have to keep receiving feedback about the other names, it make me sound like I don't even know how to spell the character name's properly. Fine, I'll change it but don't expect me to be able to change it immediately when the story has been posted for so long! Please don't correct me about my ways of writing the names. Please just understand me that I'm having a hard time in going into the internet and limited time to do it.

Lastly, I'm sorry but I will not be able to change some original technique names. Since DBZ was originally Japanese, the technique was already in the Japanese style and I can't change it. It would just ruin my pride being a Japanese hard core fan. Example: Genki-Dama to Spirit Bomb.

I know I'm not a good writer and I don't expect to be even an average one. My purpose in here was to share the story and imagination, not to have people correcting me about names. I've never been so frustrated before on minor things like these but I've been pushed to hell too much that I cannot even take a little joke anymore. Please, just let me blow out my anger! Please don't put more oil on me!

Summary:

Seven years have passed. Son Gohan, who had defeated Cell 7 years ago, is now a high school student. Now, Gohan was told to go to Satan City and attend the high school over there. However, under some circumstances,  his identity of the ‘Golden-Haired Warrior’ was known throughout the city. His identity was caught interest by Videl,  the daughter of Satan, a girl who protects the city and fight against crimes. The day before his first day of school, he was caught by the girl in his Supersaiyan state. Unexpectedly, they shared their first kiss due to an accident. From that on, the relationship between the Golden-haired warrior and Videl begins. Being classmates with her as Son Gohan and being a Hero as Golden-haired warrior, how will Gohan deal with this identity of his? Later did he knew, a strong, unknown enemy, approaches him and a war/fight begins…