Tony Stark and Steve Rogers (Rebekah)

Rebekah Mikaelson loves her brothers and sister, of course she does, they're her family, and family is the most important thing in the world, but they don't half drive her crazy sometimes, so she escapes, just for a little while, just till she no ...

Rebekah Mikaelson loves her brothers and sister, of course she does, they're her family, and family is the most important thing in the world, but they don't half drive her crazy sometimes, so she escapes, just for a little while, just till she no longer wants to strangle them. She's heading to the city, New York city, she loves it, the lights, the sounds, the ease of a meal, so many drunks just stumbling about in the dark, Rebekah smirks behind her car wheel as she drives. A car pulls up at speed behind her, she glances in the rear view mirror and raises an eyebrow at it. The car speeds up and overtakes her, pulls in in front of her and catches the front of her car. She glares and grabs the wheel, that was not by accident, the car in front slams on the breaks and her eyes widen a little and she slams on her own breaks before flying through the windshield. She sits up and glances back at her car with a glare, she loved that car. The car ahead of her stops and the passengers step out, four, armed, they each ready their guns as she stands and turns to them, there's a symbol on their uniforms, all blacked out and very special ops like, and then a little bit of red on their chest, she looks to them and raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, Darlings I am truly flattered" she states. "Hydra just for me...."

"Rebekah Mikaelson in the flesh" she smirks, rolls her shoulders and then easily takes down the men. She flicks her hair back and licks blood from her middle finger.

"Not at all flattered" she corrects and turns back to her car, a gunshot sounds and she grunts falling to her knee as it's blasted with buck shot.

................

Steve Rogers likes taking a day to just ride his motorcycle, usually the same day Bucky spends with Natasha and Tony spends it in the labs and Steve has the day to himself. So he rides. He drives upstate, the back roads, peaceful and beautiful. He loves these days. Though the weather this day proves to be less then best, he still rides through the rain. His eyes on the roads, peering into the storm. Only to swerve to avoid hitting the back of a red and black convertible that's half crashes in the middle of the road, another car in front of it. He pulls the bike to a stop and climbs off it. He moves towards the car finding the windscreen smashed and a blonde sitting on the ground ahead of the car, in the rain, surrounded by broken glass, blood and unconscious...he hopes unconscious, bodies from the other car.

"Oh my god" he whispers before he approaches the blonde woman, back to him, hair covering her face. "Ma'am?" she raises her head. "Ma'am, are you alright?" he reaches her side and carefully wraps an arm around her shoulders looking over the other men. "You're safe now....." she looks up at him and frowns. "I'm Steve" she wraps an arm around herself and touches her arm with a surprised look before it is gone.

"Rebekah" he helps her stand, she smirks a little. "You know, you don't find many gentlemen in this century" he frowns back at her. "It's nice to know there are still some left in the world" she smiles and pats his chest, he smiles and touches his hip, those words, those exact words are marked on his skin, they were his first words, born with them, he'd given up on finding this one. His other words, the ones that belong to Tony, had appeared when he woke from the ice, meaning that of course Tony was born between him freezing and him waking, but this one, they'd always been there on him.