Steve Rogers (Mulan)

Mulan's been a bounty hunter for most of her adult life, not just a bounty hunter but a galactic bounty hunter, she travels the realms, the galaxies arresting and bringing in criminals for

Mulan's been a bounty hunter for most of her adult life, not just a bounty hunter but a galactic bounty hunter, she travels the realms, the galaxies arresting and bringing in criminals for...lots and lots of credits. She loves credits. This hunt is looking to be promising. A former assassin on the run, and there are so many people looking for him, and so much credits and damn if Mulan's not going to be the one to bring him in. She leans against the wall near an old abandoned warehouse on Midgard, she hates the realm but this is for a butt load of credits so she'll endure. She leans on the edge of a warehouse and looks down at the abandoned area below, this is why she hates this realm, most of their cities are falling apart and half ruined. She catches sight of movement ahead and she smirks before she is moving across the roof top.

................

Mulan purses her lips and glares at Captain America who moves in the same direction as her target, she sighs and then jumps down from the roof and landing in a crouch before stalking towards him. He turns to her hearing her footsteps, his eyes find her sword and he reaches for his shield, Mulan turns and kicks at his chest, sending him flying backwards.

"This is my haul" Mulan snaps at Captain Patriot who groans as he gets back to his feet. "You will not get in my way"

"Haul?" he asks. "It's a person"

"I don't care....there's a bounty on his head and I'm collecting it"

"I can't let you do that.....he's my friend"

"Yeah well....credits trumps friends" Mulan draws her sword from her side. "For me anyway" she spins her sword. "I'd really hate to cut up that pretty face...so if you could just....get out of the way" Steve raises his shield in front of him.

"He's my friend....and he needs help"

"And I need to eat" his features soften, Mulan rolls her eyes. "Don't give me that look...pity" she scoffs. "Pathetic"

"If you are after food...I can help"

"One meal?" she asks. "I'm talking about a bounty that would set me up for life......I could finally set up on a nice planet....maybe go home...."

"Maybe we could...work something out" He offers, stepping further between her and Bucky's hiding place.

"Oh...." she smirks. "Didn't think whoring yourself out was the Captain America way?" He blushes and clears his throat.

"That is not what I meant and you know it" she shrugs.

"I wouldn't say no" she tells him, he looks to her.

"So you know who I am"

"Are you kidding?" she snorts. "Everyone in the nine realms knows who you are" he raises an eyebrow at her.

"Nine realms....." he mumbles. "So...you're an Asgardian" she glares at him and swings her sword at him, he blocks with his shield. "Alright, not an Asgardian then..."