Jacob Black (Enchantress)

Emmett looks to Rosalie as they walk through the dark creepy cave, he's not afraid per se, it's just dark and creepy

Emmett looks to Rosalie as they walk through the dark creepy cave, he's not afraid per se, it's just dark and creepy. Rosalie isn't bothered in the slightest.

"Can we go? We can lie and say she wasn't here" Rosalie shoots him a look.

"She's Carlisle's oldest friend...." something scutters around the rocks as Emmett spins around, Rosalie smirks to herself.

"I know" Emmett finally adds. "But this place give me the creeps" Emmett looks to all the skulls stacked along the wall. "Deep creeps" he whispers as something skitters behind them. Emmett spins as Rosalie smirks.

"Relax..."

"Relax?" Emmett asks moving closer to his wife. Rosalie stops seeing something in the shadows ahead of them. She stops Emmett who looks to her, Rosalie nods to the shadows.

"Enchantress...." Rosalie greets. "Carlisle needs your help......" Rosalie and Emmett share a look before Rosalie steps closer, Emmett takes her hand. "Please....our family is in danger...." The Enchantress teleports to stand in front of Rosalie who tries really hard not to flinch. Enchantress looks between them before inclining her head and stepping back into the shadows.

"Is that a yes? Are you going to help?" Emmett asks, they get no reply, Rosalie sighs.

"You probably put her off by insulting her home"

"It's a cave full of skulls, Rose" Rosalie stalks off. "How can you say something nice? Oh what a lovely skull chair that is" he mocks following her.

....................

Carlisle approaches Emmett and Rosalie as they return, he raises an eyebrow.

"Did you find her?" he asks, they both nod.

"Yeah"

"We asked her to come...." Carlisle nods.

"It was a long shot" he states.

"What was?" Garrett asks from the armchair he lounges in.

"Me" June whispers in his ear, Garrett bolts from his chair as June smirks.

"June!" Garrett snaps. "You know I hate you creeping up on me" she smirks a little and looks around the room. Carlisle smiles at her.

"They said" she motions to Emmett and Rosalie. "That you needed help....the half breed...where is she? I would like very much to meet her" she whispers.

"We never told you..." Emmett mumbles. June smirks and looks to him.

[I did not need you to tell me anything...] she tells him in his mind, Emmett's eyes widen, she smirks. "I knew the moment you stepped into my home........I knew everything" she states, her voice dark and low and matching of the dark mischievous glint in her eye.

"Renesmee is outside" Carlisle tells her, she looks to him and smiles.

"May I?" she asks, Carlisle holds out his hand and June takes it, the chains and bangles of her outfit rattling away. June teleports them both outside, surprising the five supernatural beings that are stood before them when they reappear. The brunette newborn vampire lifts the child from the ground and the sandy coloured wolf skulking closer to them.