Bucky Barnes (Amalia 'Babydoll' Maximoff)

Amalia Maximoff sits watching her younger sibling fight over the last bread bun, their parents talking away at the end of the table

"Mali" Pietro whines. "Tell her it's mine" Mali smirks and grabs the bread bun from them and splits it in half before handing each twin one each.

"There, problem solved" she tells them before going back to her own food. Pietro and Wanda share a look before smirking at one another. A high pitched whistle pierces the air, the twins cover their ears as Mali looks around, their father moving to look out the window before turning back.

"Get down!" he tells them just as a shell hits their apartment. Mali throws herself over her younger siblings who scream.

.................

All three Maximoff siblings wake at the same time, in the same state, tear stained cheeks, blood shot eyes, racing hearts. Mali throws the thin blanket off of herself and leaves the cot pulling on her shoes, the abandoned derelict warehouse she calls home, freezing and dirty and dark, she had no where else to go after the fall of Hydra, no one to turn to, so she's been running, hiding, tucking herself away from the world. She moves to the table across the room and grabs her holster and pulls it on before tucking her gun into place, the charms rattling against her chest.

.......................

Pietro sits mindlessly stirring his spoon around his cereal.

"You were up early" Wanda states passing Pietro, he shrugs.

"I dreamed of Mali" Pietro answers Wanda who smiles sadly at him and takes the seat beside him.

"So did I" Wanda confesses. "I always dream of Mali" she whispers.

"It's five years today" Pietro tells her.

"I know" Wanda leans against his side.

"Do you think they'll let us go to the Sokovia Memorial?" he asks. "I want to do something"

"What are you two talking about?" Tony asks setting his empty coffee mug on the counter. Pietro and Wanda share a look.

"Our sister..." Tony pauses and looks to them.

"You have a sister?" he asks. "You never said"

"She's dead" Pietro adds.

"Oh..." Tony sighs. "Strucker?" he asks.

"No, she survived the experiments" Wanda answers. "She was sent away, Strucker he sent her for......training"

"When Hydra fell...he told us she was dead" Pietro adds, Wanda hugs his arm. Tony pours himself more coffee. "We want to do something....today is five years since....since the day Strucker told us"

"Then lets do something" Tony agrees. "What do you want to do?" Pietro looks to Wanda who smiles.

"Maybe we could take some flowers to the Memorial" she offers.