Bruce Banner (Ruby Lucas)

Bruce Banner runs his hands through his brown curls and sighs, it had happened again, another incident, another other guy attack, and it wasn't even

Bruce Banner runs his hands through his brown curls and sighs, it had happened again, another incident, another other guy attack, and it wasn't even....anger this time. He'd been sat at his computer and an intern walked behind him, Bruce had seen his reflection on the computer screen and the intern happened to look at him........and everything went green.

"Look, it's nobody's fault" Tony tells him. "It just happened....." Bruce looks up at him and sighs.

"That's my point, now there is no trigger....the other guy is just......out of control" they both look up as the sprinklers start.

"About time" Tony complains. "Come on" Tony helps Bruce up.

"I should......leave...I should just go"

"None of that" Tony tells him. "It was an accident....you get this way after ever incident"

"Now they are getting worse"

"And here is where we can contain it" Steve tells him as he walks into the room. "The damage was contained to this room, if you were outside, if you leave and then have an incident......" Bruce sighs.

"Maybe....."

"Maybe we should rent some land....let him out in a controlled environment" Tony offers.

"That's not a good idea" Bruce complains. "That's a very bad idea"

"Talk to Sam" Steve offers, Bruce nods, he knows the drill, incident, talk to Sam, go back to work, try to forget it happened. It never works that way. Sam tries and Bruce appreciates it, but it's not something any of them understand.

............................

Bruce lays with his hands behind his head, waiting, he waits, Bucky normally stalks the corridors a few times before he goes to bed, Tony will still be in the labs, Natasha will be working on her knife play. So he waits. Till 3am. That's when they will all be asleep, or adsorbed by their work. Before he leaves. He'd managed to stash a bag into the car assigned to him earlier on so all he has to do is drive away. He sighs and sits up before standing and leaving his room.

..............................

Bruce sits hunched in the corner of a diner in some small town outside of New York. He just wants some space from them not to disappear forever, he reaches up and tugs the baseball cap down over his eyes and he wraps his hands around the mug of tea in front of him.

"Where's that Granddaughter of yours this morning, Granny?" one of the patrons asks the older woman who pauses to pour him a coffee.

"She's running late, as usual" the door to the diner opens and the older woman looks up. "Ah, here she is" Bruce reaches up and touches his head as the other guy makes noise in the back of his skull.

"Not now" he grumbles. "Not here" Bruce tells the other guy quietly. His hand moves to the table and clenches into a fist as one of his eyes turns green. "No" Bruce whispers, the other guy forcing his head up to look across the diner, where a girl with dark hair shakes out her hair and looks towards the older woman.