BEATEN

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It was the end of the school day. Finally, I can get out of this hell hole.

But, I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. It was the same girl from last night. I still don't know what she was doing there. She didn't exactly give me an explanation.

Not that I care. What she does has nothing to do with me. I just hope she wasn't there lurking around the pack house. Then, I'm going to kill her.

Suddenly, something caught my attention. The scent.

I smelled the air. What's that smell? It smells like death.

I just shrug it off and walked to the pack house.

We were having dinner, when I brought it up.

"Hey guys." I asked the other werewolves.

"Yeah? What's up Kook?"

I flinched at the nickname but just shrug it off.

"Did you guys smell something weird at school?"

They all looked at each other and then back at me in confusion.

"There was this weird scent. It smelled like someone was dying."

"Listen Jungkook. Don't worry about it. Okay? It was probably just the stench of some human. They stink."

I was still thinking about it, but I guess if they say it's nothing, then it probably is.

SAERON'S POV

I was walking home from school. I was feeling kinda dizzy and light headed like I would pass out ant minute now. I hid the bite with my jacket but man. Was it painful.

I walked into the house and saw my dad standing there.

"Saeron, you're back." he said stumbling towards me.

He was drunk.

"Please dad. Don't do anything. I really don't feel well."

"Are you sick? It better not be serious because I'm craving to hit someone."

I could feel my sweat drip down my forehead.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" he yelled grabbing onto my jacket exposing my clearly bitten neck.

"What is that?" he asked touching the mark.

I winced in pain.

"Don't touch it. It hurts." I said hitting his hand away.

That's when I realised. That's the worst thing I could've done. His eyes darkened.

"Dont you dare touch me!" he yelled punching me in my stomach causing me to fall onto the floor.

I felt so weak. I felt like just a little push would break my bones.

He pulled me up by my collar, "Didn't I tell you never to come here hurt?! Huh?!"

I felt to weak to reply.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"

He pulled me up by my collar like a dog and dragged me across the floor and stopped by the stairs.

"You're nothing! You're just a bastard child that your mother gave birth to! You mean nothing to me!" he yelled punching he again.

He punched me repeatedly in the stomach until I coughed up blood staining the tiles with it.

He grabbed onto my hair and pulled it harshly pulling me up again," What do you think you're doing?! How dare you stain my floor with your filthy blood huh?!"

"Please...please stop." I begged with all the strength left in me.

"Begging? Your begging means nothing to me."

He raised his hand and slapped me across the face hard causing my head to fall back and hit the edge of the step. Everything became blurry and I saw my father run out of the house. I moved my head slightly and saw my blood pouring out of it. The blood created a pool around my head and started flowing down to the rest of my body. I could feel myself lose consciousness until, everything went black.

Hi guys. I'm sorry about all the violence in the last two chapters. It was needed for the book though. So, I hope you guys understand. Anyway, don't give up on the book of you don't like violence, because after this, there will not be so much.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It really means a lot. I really like to read what you guys think.