GOODBYE LETTER

Jungkook and Saeron ended up falling asleep in each other's embrace. Jungkook woke up the next morning and stretched his arm, expecting to feel Saeron next to him. But against his hopes, she wasn't there. He sat up and Saeron was nowhere to be seen.

"Saeron?" he called out softly.

He sat up and pulled on his pants. He was about to leave the room and look for her but stopped when he saw a letter lying on the bed, where Saeron was supposed to be lying.

He picked it up and started reading.

Dear Jungkook my love,

Good morning. If you are reading this then you woke up too late. I'm  already gone. I had a great time last night. The best I've ever had.

You made me feel appreciated and so loved. I wanted to stay in your embrace forever but unfortunately, I can't. You were right. No matter how we feel, how I feel, we are not mates.

No matter how much we wish things were different, it's not. We are not meant for each other. We are not meant to be together. I wanted to stay but I couldn't.

It would hurt too much. I'm so sorry that this is how things had to end. But it had to happen this way. It would've been too difficult to say goodbye face to face.

I'm gone Jungkook. For good. Don't look for me. Just move on and live your life without me. I hope you will be happy in the future. Even if it isn't with me.

We love you.

Violet.

He felt tears fill the rims of his eyes.

"She-she left."

THE END

Hi guys. I know this was a short ending and really fast. But things were meant to happen this way.

And if you're wondering, the 'we' mentioned in the letter, it's Saeron and Violet both. They both love him.

There will be a sequel for those who are wondering.

Stay tuned for the sequel.

Saranghaeyo ❤️