SEXUAL TENSION

SAERON'S POV

I woke up the next morning and immediately pouted when I saw that Jungkook wasn't there. I got up as did my usual morning routine before making my way to the kitchen.

"Morning Jin." I greeted.

"Morning Saeron. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby. Where is Jungkook?" I asked.

"Oh. He's in his father's office with everyone else. They're preparing for tomorrow night."

I furrowed my brows, "Tomorrow night?"

"Oh. Jungkook didn't tell you? We're hosting our yearly ball where we invite all the neighbouring packs to party with us for one night. It helps keep our alliances in place and also maybe create new ties." Jin explained.

"Oh. Jungkook didn't tell me." I said folding my arms.

"That's weird. I thought he told you. He should've already if he wanted you to be his date to the party." Jin mumbled confused but didn't realize that I heard him.

"Jin, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to the room."

"But what about breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry." I said walking away.

"Like hell you're not. Oh god! I have to tell Jungkook!" Jin said running away.

I made my way back to Jungkook's room and sat down.

He would've told me if he wanted me to be his date.

"I guess I get it. I'm human. I wouldn't fit in there anyway." I mumbled feeling upset.

The door opened as Jungkook rushed in. His gaze softened upon seeing me on his bed.

"Baby..." he said walking to me and sitting down opposite me on the bed.

I just pouted, ignoring him.

He brought my hands into his, "Baby, please look at me."

I looked at him, "Do you not want me to be your date tomorrow night? Is that why you didn't tell me about it? Is it because I'm human? I won't fit in? Will I embarrass or shame you? Oh my god! Are you ashamed of me?!"

"No! I'm not ashamed of you! I will never be! Its just...I've been so busy organising it, I haven't had time to tell you about it. I swear. I even got you a dress."

My face lit up, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yep. Jimin is actually picking it up right now."

"I'm sorry. I just assumed the worst. You must think I don't trust you." I said burying my face in his chest.

"No. It's fine." he said cupping my face making me look at him.

"I would love to have you there with me." he said sincerely.

I smiled and leaned forward, connecting our lips. He immediately responded to my kiss by kissing me back softly. I pulled away and snuggled against his chest, smiling.

~the next day~

It was nighttime and I was sitting on Jungkook's bed. The door opened and Jimin walked in, holding a box.

"You in here?"

I nodded, "Yep."

He handed me the box,"This is this dress Jungkook got for you. I hope you like it."

I took the box in my hands and opened it as soon as Jimin left. My jaw dropped. It was breathtaking.

I got into the dress and looked at myself in the mirror.