FIRST TIME:RUT (M)

Jungkook drove all the way back to the pack house like a maniac. It was very unlikely that he didn't receive at least a few speeding tickets.

But, it wasn't his fault. It wasn't his fault that it was his rut tonight. It wasn't his fault that he was so horny. And it certainly wasn't his fault that Saeron looked so hot tonight.

As soon as they arrived at the house, he picked her up bridal style and carried her into the house and to his room. When they got into his room, he immediately slammed her against the door and crashed their lips together.

She moaned into his mouth while he kissed her roughly. She whimpered when he bit her bottom lip a little too harshly drawing blood. Her mouth opened and he slid his tongue into it, savouring her taste with his tongue.

He grabbed her wrists hardly and pinned them above her head. He started grinding against her causing her to moan. He was extremely aroused and couldn't get enough of her. He let go of her now slightly bruised wrists and grabbed her hips. He hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the bed and threw her onto the bed. He took off his shirt and hovered over her.

He attacked her neck, creating purplish marks all over it making him feel proud. He squeezed her thighs making her whimper. He connected their lips again, kissing her roughly. He devoured her lips whole with his teeth. She winced feeling pain but endured it, for Jungkook. He just became more aroused having the metallic taste of her blood in his mouth.

He lifted her up a little and started tearing at her dress. He was getting really impatient and couldn't still pull it off nicely. He ripped the dress off her body and tossed it aside. She was now only in her underwear, and when she felt his gaze on her, she couldn't help but feel insecure. She tried covering her body but was stopped when he grabbed her wrists stopping her.

"Don't." he warned.

She suddenly felt scared when she saw his eyes glowing a bright purple colour and heard him growl. He moved down to her legs and started kissing her thighs. She whimpered when he started sucking on his thighs.

He littered her thighs with hickeys. That's when something in him clicked and his gaze went to her neck. He noticed how her heart was racing and how the blood flowed through her veins. He lost his control and collided his lips with her neck.

She thought that he was just going to make more hickeys but gasped when she felt him bite into her flesh. She cried out in pain but Jungkook didn't pull away. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't. He was in a deep trance and he couldn't even hear her scream.

That's when she suddenly became silent. She didn't know what happened but she felt relief wash over her. Power. She suddenly felt strong. Unlike she did at that party. She was no longer insecure. The bite didn't hurt anymore. Instead, it gave her immense pleasure.

She grabbed his head and smashed their lips together. He immediately kissed her back, roughly. She kissed him back equally rough. She bit his lip and he gladly opened his mouth giving her an entrance. She pushed her tongue in his mouth and explored every inch of it as if she wanted to memorize what he tasted like.

He tangled their tongues together before pushing her tongue out of his mouth and sliding his into hers. He was beginning to show his dominance once again after giving her a chance to dominate him.

They were both now stuck in a trance. They didn't care about anything but each other anymore. She loosened his belt and pulled down his pants, leaving him in his boxers. He unclipped her bra and pulled it off, exposing her breasts. He started pinching her hard nipples while encircling his tongue around her navel. She arched her back in pleasure while moaning his name.

He slid off her panty along with his own boxers. He lined himself by her entrance capturing her lips before pushing himself in. She moaned into his mouth, causing him to become even more aroused. He started thrusting into her making her let out lewd sounds.

"More!" she moaned.

He thrusted faster and deeper into her at an animalistic speed. She could do nothing but moan in pleasure as he wrecked her. He moaned and groaned feeling her clench around him.

"You're so tight." he moaned.

She felt something strange build up in her stomach.

"Jung - Jungkook. I feel weird!"

He felt the exact same thing in his stomach and knew what it was. He thrusted into her a few more times, rougher than before and soon filled her up. He pulled out of her, after they both had the first and most intense orgasm ever.

However, he still wasn't any less aroused. And neither was she.

"Round 2?"

She smirked before crashing their lips together. They were both on a high and too deep in a trance that they didn't even notice that the bruises he created before started to heal, nor how her eyes glowed a silver colour the moment he connected his lips to the bite mark again.