I LIKE YOU

SAERON'S POV

My eyes opened and I registered my surroundings. I was in the nurse's office at school. I felt something holding onto my hand and turned to see Jungkook holding it.

"J...Jungkook." I croaked out since my throat was still sore from Jackson choking me.

He looked up and his face lit up upon seeing me awake.

"You're awake. Finally. How do you feel? Does anything hurt? How's your neck and throat?" he asked anxiously.

I gave his hand a light squeeze, "I'm fine. My throat still hurts a little but I feel fine."

"I'm glad."

"Did...did you save me?"

He nodded, "Yeah. We got there just on time. A few seconds later and Jackson would've choked you to death."

"Jackson. Where is he?"

"Don't worry. I took care of him. He won't bother you ever again."

I sat up and looked down in shame, "He...he tried to rape me."

He cupped my cheeks and made me look up at him, "Don't worry about it. He didn't and that's all that matters."

I gave him a weak smile. I don't know where my confidence came from, but I learned forward and connected our lips. I could sense his surprise at first but he immediately responded to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck after deepened the kiss. He held his hands on my hips and let it rest there.

I pulled away and looked at him shyly while blushing.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

He tilted his head in confusion, "Why are you sorry?"

"I kissed you."

"So? I liked it."

My face flushed and I buried my face in his neck.

He chuckled.

"Don't worry." he said.

"I like you." I mumbled into his neck.

I looked up at him, "I'm sorry. I just had to tell you. It's okay if you don't like me though. I get it. It's fine if -"

I was cut off by him smashing his lips onto mine. I moaned into his mouth in surprise. He pulled away slightly letting a string of saliva keep us connected.

"I like you too."

My eyes widened in surprise.

"What? But earlier, you said you didn't know what you felt."

"I know, but, after listening to you again Jackson earlier, I realised that I would get really mad and upset if he touched you. I nearly killed him for choking you. Luckily Yoongi hyung stopped me in time." he said chuckling.

"But, I'm not..."

"You're not what?" he asked tilting his head.

"I'm not...your mate. I'm human. " I mumbled suddenly feeling sad and small.

He caressed my cheek softly, "Hey. Don't worry about that now. Let's just be happy okay?"

I nodded sadly.

"Hey. Don't be sad. It'll be okay."

I gave him a small smile before he connected our lips again.

~2 hours ago~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was standing patiently by my hyungs outside the janitors closet. I was extremely anxious. I tried to believe that everything was going to be okay, but I was still scared. Not for me, but for Saeron.

We couldn't trust Jackson.

I used my werewolf hearing and listened in on their conversation.

"Where the hell were you?!" he yelled.

"I..."

"Where were you? Why did you ignore my texts? I saw you read it but you didn't even bother to reply. Where the hell were you and who were you with?" he spat.

"I told you I'd punish you if you defied me didn't I?" he said

"Please stop." she pleaded.

"You're not under the influence of the serum right now but that's fine. Now you can experience everything that you don't want."

I clenched my fists as I felt anger wash over me.

I could feel her fear and it made me want to kill him.

And that's I heard her start to cry. I wanted to intervene at that moment, but Yoongi stopped me.

"Not now. It isn't the right time yet."

I immediately backed up knowing that Yoongi was right.

"You know, I'm still so mad that that other wolf marked you. It was supposed to be my mark on your neck, not his. I despise it."

"Why are you wearing concealer?" I heard him ask.

Oh shit! She's covering the hickeys I gave her with it.

Suddenly, everything went quiet. And that's when I realized it.

Oh no. He's seen the hickeys.

"What is this? I know I didn't make these."

She didn't answer.

"Who the hell gave you these?!" he snapped.

"Did the person give him these yesterday? When you were away from me? Tell me! Who gave you these marks?!" he yelled.

"If you won't answer me, I'll just have to punish you more. Make you feel pain until you give in."

I suddenly got a pain in my throat and neck. It felt like I was being choked. And that's when it clicked.

He was choking her.

"If I can't have you, no one can."

I stormed into the room not caring about the timing anymore. I wasn't going to let him kill the person I like.

Wait. Did I just...

I felt a wave of guilt. I do like her. I just didn't believe it because she was human and not my mate, but it's true. I have feelings for her.

And now I'm going to save her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yelled getting his attention.

He let go of her neck and I watched her body slide down the wall from exhaustion.

She was breathing heavily and if I had arrived a few seconds later, she'd be dead.

All I saw was red when I moved in to attack him. I jumped him causing him to fall to the ground, with me on top of him. I started punching him. Non stop. His face was soon bloodied up but I didn't stop. I couldn't see or hear anything around me anymore. All I saw was his hands around Saeron's neck, choking the life out of her. That's when I clasped my hands around his neck and started choking him with power. I wanted him to feel the pain he put her through. I kept on choking him, completely falling into a trance where all I wanted to do was kill.

I felt myself getting pulled off his body and that's when everything went back to normal. I looked up and saw that it was Yoongi who had pulled me away.

I gave him a quick look of thanks before running towards Saeron.

I crouched down in front of her and started yelling her name when I saw her losing consciousness.

"Saeron! Saeron. Stay with me!" I yelled cupping her face.

"Jungkook?" was the last thing she said before passing out.