IT MAKES ME MAD

SAERON'S POV

The school camp went really quickly after the full moon. I ended up sleeping with Jungkook in his tent every night, without anyone besides Min Ji and Jungkook's hyungs knowing of course.

We woke up early this morning since we would be returning today.

"Alright. I'll be changing your partners for the bus trip back home." the teacher announced.

Everyone groaned.

I mean, I get it. Everyone is comfortable with their current partners. Why change it?

"Okay. So everyone, listen up for your names. Im Nayeon and Park Min Ji."

I groaned since I knew I wouldn't be with my best friend anymore.

"Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook is the last one of them left. He'll be matched with someone else from the class. Please let it not be a girl. I know I probably sound like a jealous girlfriend, even though we're not dating, but I am.

Please let it not be a girl. Please let it not be a girl. Please let it not be a girl.

"Jeon Jungkook and Lee Saeron." the teacher said.

I sighed in relief. I'm partners with him. That's great.

I was startled when I felt an arm drape over my shoulder. I looked up to see Jungkook standing beside me, smiling.

"Well hello partner." he said smiling.

I tensed because I didn't want anyone to see us so casual. I moved my arm so that his fell down and off my shoulder. He looked confused at me while I just looked forward avoiding his gaze.

"Right. Let's get onto the bus everyone!" the teacher yelled.

Everyone made their way on the bus and Jungkook and I sat next to each other since we were partners. We were also sitting right at the back of the bus so no one could see us or what we were doing. Not that it mattered. Jungkook has been staring out the window ever since we sat down.

I sighed. It was obvious that he was mad. I guess what I did earlier affected him more than I thought.

I decided to leave him be but after a while, I got tired of it. I sighed before tapping his shoulder.

"Jungkook." I called.

He gave me no response. He just kept his eyes on the view outside of the window, which actually wasn't much but trees.

"Jungkook." I called again, louder this time.

"What?"

This time he answered, but still didn't look at me.

I folded my arms pouting at his behaviour.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked softly after a while.

He looked at me and saw the emotion in my eyes.

He sighed, "Why did you do that earlier?"

"Do what?" I asked pretending not to know.

"Yeah. Wow." he said with disbelief before looking away again.

My eyes widened when I realized that I messed up.

I grabbed his arm.

"Jungkook, please don't be mad at me." I whined.

"You still didn't answer my question."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to brush you off. It's just...you've never shown affection or tried to do anything with me in front of anyone before. You never wanted them to get suspicious. So, I was surprised and taken aback. That's all. Really. Its not that I didn't want you to touch me. You have to believe me Jungkook. "I explained.

He turned to look at me. I looked back at him with hopeful eyes.

He cupped my face with his hands," Don't ever brush me off or ignore me again. It makes me mad. "

I immediately nodded and leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips. I tried to pull away but he held onto my face, holding me in place. I was a little surprised but continued kissing him. After a while, he finally pulled away.

He looked at me with a smile.

"Good."

He wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest, wrapping mine around him too. We remained like that throughout the entire ride. I ended up falling asleep on his chest and only woke up when I felt something shaking me.

My eyes fluttered open to see Jungkook looking at me, smiling.

"Sleep well baby?" he asked.

My heart started racing upon the name. I buried my face in his chest to hide my red face. I heard him chuckle.

"You're so cute."I heard him mumble causing me to smile.

So I've decided to give you guys some fluff. I hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It really means a lot. 💖