INFORMATION

TRUE BLOOD
The strongest kind of werewolf there is. They are superior to all the other kinds. A pure blood werewolf is born when both its parents are alphas. Although, it rarely happens. A true blood is born every 100 years as alphas are usually mated with either betas or omegas.

ALPHAS
They are the second strongest kind after true bloods. Alphas are not as rare as true bloods and rule over betas and omegas.

BETAS
Betas are fairly strong and are usually close to the alphas as they can become alphas themselves by killing another alpha. However, they are extremely loyal and serve the alphas of their packs with their lives.

OMEGAS
Omegas are the weakest kind of werewolf. They are inferior to the other kinds of wolves. They are usually not very powerful and are extremely submissive to the other kinds.

DIVINE CHILD
A divine child is the child born from a werewolf and a human. Even though werewolves are almost never mated to humans, there are a few exceptions. As mentioned before, a human does not survive the mark of the wolf. However, there are cases where a werewolf falls in love with a human and impregnates that human. The human will die immediately after giving birth to the child as the child will not be human. The child is then called a divine child. Half werewolf and half human.

Each wolf has a mate somewhere in the world. They usually find their mate when they turn the age of 18. Mates can reject each other but rejection is the worst pain any wolf can go through. It's worse than even death. So, wolves try not to fall in love before they meet their mates as it will be a very painful experience. Werewolves can only be mated to other werewolves. Being mated to a human is even rarer than the birth of a pure blood. It almost never happens as the human would not survive the mark of their mate.

HEAT
Heat it something omegas go through every once a month after finding their mate. Only female wolves go through heat. They usually wait to meet their mate before having sex. When a werewolf is in heat, they're body suddenly heats up and it feels like they're on fire. Their scent becomes stronger and more alluring drawing their mate to them. They get a high level of lust and become needy for their mate to touch them. Only their mate can make them feel better. Meaning, if they were to have sex with someone who wasn't their mate, it would have to effect at all.

RUT
Rut is something only alphas go through. It's like going through heat but it doesn't just cause then to have lust. They become extremely violent and there have been cases of true bloods killing their mates during rut.

Hi guys this is my newest book. I hope you guys like it.

Cover credits go to @LastChang04

Copyrights reserved ©Midnight045