RARE

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was pacing in the living room. Saeron still hasn't returned yet. I wanted to go out and search for her but my hyungs told me they would figure something out.

So here I was. In a room full of people who don't have an idea about what they're  doing.

I was surprised when my dad walked in.

"Jungkook, I just got a call."

"And? Why does that affect me?"

"It was about Saeron." he said catching my attention.

"What is it? Who called you?" I asked anxiously.

"The Black Order."

Our eyes widened.

"They have her."

"But why? I don't understand. Why did they take her? What do they want with her? She's human. It doesn't make sense."

"That's why we're going to their headquarters now. I myself am confused as to why they decided to take a human."

"Then let's get going." Taehyung hyung said.

I hope you're okay Saeron.

We drove to the Black Order's headquarters and I immediately felt nervous going in. I hope they didn't do anything to Saeron or hurt her.

We were sent to an interrogation room and waited for someone to come. Soon, a middle aged woman walked in.

"I'm glad you could make it. And that you brought your son. I need him here for this."

"Just get to the point. Why did you take Lee Saeron? She's human. What could you possibly want from a human?"

"Well, that would be weird. If she was human." she said eyeing our reaction.

"What do you mean if she was human?" I asked.

"She's not human. She's a werewolf. Her wolf was just dormant all her life. But thanks to you, true blood, her wolf will awaken fully tonight, on the full moon."

"I...I don't understand."

"There is nothing more for you to understand. She's a werewolf. How else do you think she was able to survive your rut? With how rough you were being?"

My dad looked at me suspiciously.

Yeah. Great way to let your father know you lost your virginity. And to someone who is not your mate. And is actually a werewolf. And has been all this time.

"Now why did you take her? It still doesn't make sense."

"Because she's not an ordinary wolf. Her kind is even rarer than a true blood." she says shocking us.

"What...what is she?" I asked nervously.

"She is the daughter of a werewolf...and a human."

"A divine child."

I started breathing heavily. What's going on?

"Oh. That's right. You're connected aren't you? I wonder what they're doing to her right now."she said making me angry.

"Take me to her right now." I said using my alpha voice and I smirked seeing her cower to me.

"Of course I'll take you. It's not safe to keep her here anyway. She's safer with you. We just kept her here until you would come. She fainted in the woods you know. We basically saved her."

She led me and my dad to a door. It looked like a prison room. She twisted the rusted iron ledge and the door swung open slowly. My eyes widened when my eyes laid on Saeron. She was chained to the wall. She had blood on her clothes and her ankle were bruised from the tough chains.

She slowly turned her head towards me.

Tears filled the rims of her eyes.

"Jungkook?" she let out softly.

I ran to get and bent down. I ripped off the chains and embraced her.

"It's okay. I'm here now. I'm so sorry."

I felt her wrap her send around me, hugging me back weakly.

"I was scared Jungkook."

"I know but it's okay. I'm here now. I won't let them hurt you. I'm here to take you home." I said running soothing circles on her back.

I felt my shirt get wet. She was crying and my heart broke.

"She'll feel pain all night tonight. During the full moon. Until she turns. Until she accepts her wolf. The pain will remain if she doesn't accept her wolf."

"Shut up!" I snapped.

I wrapped my one arm around her waist and placed the other below her legs, gripping her thighs. I slowly lifted her up and carried her bridal style.

Don't worry Saeron. You'll get through the full moon. I'll help you. I promise.