THEY HAVE TO HELP ME

SAERON'S POV

I opened my eyes. Things were blurry at first but after a while, everything cleared up. I looked around.

I'm in a hospital room. The last thing I remember is...

Oh right. My dad beat me up.

I brought my hand to the bite mark but noticed that it was covered with a patch.

I still feel sick. My wounds don't hurt as much anymore but I still feel the symptoms from earlier. Before I got beat up. The symptoms from the bite mark.

Jackson said that I probably won't make it through the night.

No. I can't die. I don't want to die. But, if Jackson is a werewolf and he did this to me, another werewolf should know how to save me.

And that's when they came into mind.

The transfer students! They should be able to help me.

I was doubting that they would help me. Why would they help a human? But if the reason why they're going to school amongst humans now is because they want to change, then, they shouldn't refuse me.

I got up and ripped all the pipes out of me. I stood up and almost fell, but used he bed as support.

I was still really weak, but I'm going to die if I don't do this.

I walked out of my room and made sure that no one was around before walking out.

I limped out of the hospital. My ankle still hurt from the previous night. I twisted it. Suddenly, my ankle failed and I fell onto the ground hard. I whimpered from the pain. I could feel my wounds open up again. But, I can't stop now.

Because it's not these wounds that are going to be the cause of my death.

I stood up slowly and continued walking. I noticed that I got some looks from the hospital's visitors but I didn't care.

It felt like forever but I finally made it to the woods.

"Okay. Saeron. You can do this." I say to myself and walked into the woods.

"According to Min Ji, their house should be here somewhere. I just hope it's really their house or I'm screwed."

I continued walking but I suddenly fell and held onto a tree for support. I could feel myself become weaker and my legs were giving in.

I could feel my consciousness fading and I fell. I just lied there. I couldn't move anymore. Was this it? After everything, is this how I die?

Is this really the end?

I could feel my consciousness fading and the last thing I saw was a brown wolf with blood red eyes and then I blacked out.