MASTER'S TEXT

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was sitting in the living room with my hyungs.

"So, that's what I think."

"Well, that explains why she doesn't remember anything. But geez. Where did that guy that serum? It's really rare." Taehyung asked shocked.

"And he must really like Saeron if he'll use such a rare thing just to get her love." Jimin said.

"It's not gaining her love! He's basically forcing her. It puts her in a trance in which she loves him but it wears off. When it does, she's back to normal. But has no memories of what happened during the trance." I said.

"Dude, I wonder how much he gave her already. If he gave her a lot already, she could become addicted. And that is not good." Yoongi said.

"I know. But I don't think she consumed a lot. Since, they only started...dating yesterday so yesterday might've been the first time."

"Yeah. I think Jungkook's right. But, still, we can't be too careful." Namjoon said.

"Geez! What is with that guy? Even after we beat him in a fight, he still comes back." Yoongi groaned.

"He's obsessed with her." Taehyung blurted.

We looked at him with surprise but knew that he was right. There is no way he'd go this far if he just liked her.

"So what now? We obviously can't leave this be. He won't stop."

"We can kill him." Namjoon said.

"No! You can't just kill him like it's nothing." Jin scolded.

"Well, what do you suggest?" Namjoon asked challenging Jin.

Jin gulped since he didn't have a better plan.

"We could always ask your father for help, but we all know how that would turn out."

"No. We're not asking my father for help. We'll sort this out on our own." I said.

They looked at me and nodded.

I suddenly felt a pain in my chest. A feeling of sadness and fear. I started clutching my chest while breathing heavily.

"Yo, Jungkook, you okay?" Yoongi asked.

I was still feeling the pain when it registered to me.

Saeron.

I ran out and to my room.

I ran into my room to find her sitting in my bed, holding her phone in her hands while crying.

I immediately ran to her and brought her into my embrace. I felt her relax in my arms after the pain in my chest subsided.

"Saeron, what is it?" I asked not noticing my hyungs coming in.

She looked up at me and handed me her phone while shaking.

I looked at the message after felt my blood boil.

It was a message from Jackson. And to make it worse, his name was saved as Master.

But no. This was no time to get mad over that.

From Master❤️

Hey! Where are you? I've been looking everywhere for you baby. Why did you disappear? Where did you go? Come back to me. Master needs you to please him. You don't want to make me angry do you? Come back to me now or when I find you, I'll punish you hard. I'll mark you, claim you, be your first and have you moan my name for the entire neighborhood to hear. So come back to Master baby.

I clenched my fists as I read the message out loud for my hyungs to hear too. I looked at Saeron who was shaking frantically as she sobbed into my chest.

"Woah. That guy's a freak." Yoongi said completely surprised by the message.

But he wasn't the only one. They were all feeling the same way. But, my heart broke seeing her like this.

I looked at my hyungs with pure rage, "We're going to end that bastard."