THE PLAN

SAERON'S POV

I was sitting in the living room with the guys. We were discussing how to stop Jackson.

Jungkook said he has a plan.

"Okay. So are you going to tell us your plan or what?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. Saeron will go to Jackson at school and she will let herself be injected with the serum again."

Their eyes widened along with mine.

"But, we'll be watching them. Then we'll catch him. It's dangerous and has risks but I think it can work if we do it correctly."

"But what if something happens? What if he does something to me?" I asked nervously.

Jungkook placed his hand on top of mine, "Don't worry. I won't let him do anything to you."

I nodded but for some reason, his words didn't calm me down like it used to.

Neither did his protective hand over mine.

What was happening?

I walked to school alone since I couldn't be seen with them especially since Jackson would get mad.

I got pulled into the janitors closet as soon as I entered the school.

I hope Jungkook and the others are close by.

I looked up to see Jackson standing there, fuming.

"Where the hell were you?!" he yelled causing me to flinch.

"I..."

"Where were you? Why did you ignore my texts? I saw you read it but you didn't even bother to reply. Where the hell were you and who were you with?" he spat holding onto my wrist harshly.

I winced from the pain.

"I told you I'd punish you if you defied me didn't I?" he said coming closer to me and pushing me against the wall.

"Please stop." I pleaded.

"You're not under the influence of the serum right now but that's fine. Now you can experience everything that you don't want."

His hands roamed my body and brought themselves to my butt and gave it a light squeeze.

I started letting my tears escape my eyes, but he didn't care.

He brought his hand to my neck.

"You know, I'm still so mad that that other wolf marked you. It was supposed to be my mark on your neck, not his. I despise it."

He furrowed his brows, "Why are you wearing concealer?"

He wiped it off before I could say anything.

His eyes widened.

Oh no. He's seen the hickeys.

"What is this? I know I didn't make these."

I didn't answer.

"Who the hell gave you these?!" he snapped.

"Did the person give him these yesterday? When you were away from me? Tell me! Who gave you these marks?!" he yelled.

I flinched.

"If you won't answer me, I'll just have to punish you more. Make you feel pain until you give in."

He wrapped his hands around my neck add started choking me. I put my hands around his wrists to pull stop him, but he was too strong. I was slowly losing air and my veins felt like they were going to pop.

"If I can't have you, no one can."

I felt my body go limp and that's when I heard the door open.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I heard a male voice yell.

I turned my head but I couldn't see his face since my view was blurry. Jackson's hands left my neck and I slid down the wall, feeling weak.

I heard noises but couldn't make it out as I felt myself lose consciousness.

"Saeron! Saeron. Stay with me!" I heard the voice yell sitting in front of me cupping my face.

"Jungkook?" was the last thing I said before passing out.