DO YOU LIKE ME?

SAERON'S POV

I opened my eyes to see Jungkook lying next to me, sleeping peacefully.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. He just looked so, perfect. His messy bed hair, his sharp jawline and those plump parted lips.

It reminded me of last night. I blushed recalling everything that happened. And to top it, Jin caught us in the act. I've never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.

I removed his arms from my waist and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jungkook ask with his morning voice.

"I'm getting up. I need to get ready for school."

"No. Stay with me." he groaned.

"Jungkook -" I was cut off by him grabbing my wrist after pulling me back into the bed on top of him. I blushed a crimson red from our close proximity.

He wrapped his arms around me again.

"Just stay a while longer."

"Jungkook, we have school."

"Shhh. Don't worry about that now." he said shushing me.

"What's up with you lately?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"he asked with closed eyes.

"You used to be so cold. You were never nice to me. Now, you've changed."

His eyes fluttered open, "Is it a bad thing?"

I shook my head, "No. It's just...different."

"Maybe I'm finally getting used to the situation. Maybe I'm finally accepting everything because I can't change it."

My heart sank into my stomach.

"Yeah. I guess it's all pretence then." I said sitting up.

He sat up after me, "What are you talking about?"

"You said it yourself. You're only accepting this because you have no choice. But I bet if you could change this, you would." I spat.

He looked taken aback by my outburst.

"No. I didn't mean it like that."

"It's fine. It's not like I expected you to like me anyway."

He took my hands in his and intertwined our fingers together.

"Listen, I shouldn't have said it the way I did. I just said it wrong. I didn't mean it like that. I promise."

"Why should I believe you?"

I knew that I was probably being childish, but I needed to know how he really felt.

"You think I would've tried to have sex with you if I didn't feel attracted to you? "

My face flushed.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Look. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't feel something for you."

"Do you like me?" I asked nervously.

"To be honest, I'm not quite sure about my feelings."

My heart broke.

"But, I know that I'm attracted to you. I just need to figure out my feelings first, okay?"

"So, you just wanted to sleep with me because you were attracted to me. My body and not because you like me?"

He pulled me in a hug, "Come on Saeron. Don't be like that."

I tried to keep my tears from pooling out of my eyes, but it was hard.

It was true.

He doesn't like me.

Hi guys. Sorry for the short filler chapter. The next chapter will be better.

Don forget to vote and  comment. It means a lot.

Saranghae 💖