MISSING

The wolves returned back to the pack house. Without Jungkook.

"Guys. How did it go?" Jin asked.

"We won."

Jin sighed in relief.

"I had no doubt. Guys. Where is Jungkook?"

They all exchanged glances.

Jin slammed his hand onto table, "Where is he?"

"We don't know." Jimin mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't quite get that."

"I said that we don't know where he is!"

Jin's eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

"We were all fighting. Jungkook ended up in a battle with Jackson. We couldn't assist since we were a busy fighting off the other wolves.They started fighting and Jackson transformed into his wolf form. Jungkook started clawing at his flesh. It was okay. Until, it got too much. We tried yelling at him to stop. He was killing Jackson. But he wouldn't stop. We were sure that he would kill us too if we tried to stop him physically. Jackson returned back to human his form. You should've seen his body. Claw marks all over. Blood was pouring out of his body. But Jungkook still wouldn't stop. We tried yelling him back to his senses but it was too late. He was already gone. "

Jin looked worried," Then what happened? "

"A black mist appeared around his body. Like the one when you turn. Before we knew it, he transformed. There was nothing we could do anymore. He was way too powerful in his wolf form. His eyes were glowing and he ran off. He was too fast for us to chase him. "Suga explained.

Jin sat down rubbing his temples.

"What now Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"How should I know?!" Jin snapped.

"Listen Taehyung I'm sorry. It's just... I have no idea what to do I'm this situation. We'll have to tell his father."

"No! He'll kill us for losing Jungkook!"

"We don't have a choice. Unless we want to leave Jungkook out there forever."

SEOK WOO'S POV

I was busy in my office when someone knocked.

"Come in."

The door opened and Jin walked in with his head hung low.

"Yes Jin? Is there something I can help you with?"

"Sir, its Jungkook."

I immediately stood up, "What about him?"

"Remember the fight?"

I nodded.

"Well, Jungkook lost control while fighting tonight. He transformed and ran away. We have no idea where he is."

"What?!" I yelled punching my desk.

"Jin, I'm pretty sure you just told me my son is missing. You're kidding right? Because I really don't like this joke."

He shook his head, "No sir. He's really gone sir. We have no idea what to do. That's why I have come to you."

I can't believe this! I entrusted my son to them. I trusted them when they promised that they would teach him control.

Who knows where he is right now and what he's now? Without control, he could go on a rampage. He could kill innocent people.

And then we'll never be able to live with humans. We'll prove to them that we can't be trusted.

That's when I got an idea.

I looked at Jin who was nervously biting at his nails in worry.

"Jin. I just got an idea."

"What is it sir?"

"It's a long shot. But we're going to need Saeron for this."

Hi. This was just a filler chapter but I hope you guys still liked it.