GONE

Saeron was in the woods. She was in a plain white dress which had had blood stains on in.

"Saeron." she heard a faint voice call.

"Hello?"

"Saeron. Wake up." the voice said again.

"Who are you? Where are you?"

"She will wake up now. Don't fight her. Accept her and become one with her." the voice whispered.

"Who? Who will wake up?"

"Just accept her. And then you can have what you truly desire...."

Saeron shot up in bed, sweating. She looked to her side and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside her.

"What was that?" she asked herself.

She got up and and walked to the window.

She looked up at the moon and a thought unconsciously ran through her mind.

Tomorrow's the full moon.

She looked at Jungkook one last time before walking out of the room. She put on one of her jackets and made her way to the door.

"Where are you going?"

She turned around to see Yoongi staring at her with asking eyes.

"I'm...I just...I have to go somewhere real quick. "

"In the middle of the night? It's dangerous out there. Especially for a human. It's not safe." he warned.

"I'll be right back. I swear."

"You better. I don't want Jungkook to kill me for you being gone."

I nodded and made my way out.

I walked in the woods, feeling free. I've never felt that way before. Usually I would just be freaked out in my mind about possibly being attacked. But now, none of that was on my mind. I tripped over a tree branch's fell onto the ground, scraping my knees. I looked at the blood oozing out of it.

"Shit. How will I explain this to Jungkook later?"

I froze when I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw a woman's figure standing before me.

"Hello Lee Saeron." she said smiling.

"How do you know you name?"

"I know a lot of things. About you and what you are. And don't worry. I'm going to help you awaken the part of you that's been dormant all your life."

I wanted to speak but felt my throat go dry. I suddenly felt weak and before I knew it, everything went black.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I woke up the next morning and was expecting to see Saeron next to me, but to my surprise, she wasn't there. I sat up.

"Saeron?" I called but got no reply.

I got up and quickly out on a grey seat pants with a white sweater and made my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning Jungkook." Jin hyung greeted.

"Morning hyung. Have you seen Saeron this morning?"

He shook his head looking confused.

"I thought she was still sleeping in your room with you."

Yoongi hyung walked in sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning Yoongi."

"It's too early." he groaned.

"Hyung, have you seen Saeron around here?"

"She's not back yet?" he asked making me confused.

"What do you mean back?"

"She left in the middle of the night. Said she'd return before you woke up." he said.

"Hyung! Why did you let her go put alone? In the middle of the night! You know how dangerous it is. Especially for humans."

"I'm sorry okay? I thought it would be okay since she wasn't going very far."

"I'm going to look for her."

"Jungkook, don't be worried. She'll probably be back any minute now. I'm sure she's fine. She's human but she's been through a lot and made it out alive. She's strong. In her own way."

I nodded but didn't relax. I was still really worried about her. How could I not be?

SAERON'S POV

My eyes fluttered open and I registered my surroundings. I wasn't in the pack house, neither in the woods. I was in an empty room which was kinda cold. I noticed that my ankle were chained to the wall making it impossible for me to move. I also noticed that my knees were healed. Weird.

I was startled when the door opened. A middle aged woman walked in.

"Oh. You're awake." she said smiling.

"Who are you?"

"Me? My name is Park Min Su. I'm part of the Black Order."

"The what? What is that?"

"You really are clueless aren't you? But what can I expect from a werewolf girl will had lived her entire life as a human?"

Her words shocked me. Werewolf girl?

"No. You're wrong. I'm human. You have the wrong person."

"No. I don't. You're a werewolf Saeron. You just didn't know it because your parents kept that part of you dormant. Your wolf has been asleep all your life forcing you to live as a human."

"How? Both my mom and dad are human."

"No. The woman who died from cancer was not your real mom. Your father married her after your real mom died. She had wolfsbane poisoning. It was too late to save her. Your father however, is human. They fell in love and he made her pregnant knowing how forbidden it was and that the baby would probably not survive. But she did. You did. Which is what makes you so different and so special from the rest. You're a werewolf born from a wolf and a human. A divine child. Before my very eyes. "she explained.

"Why? Why didn't my father say anything?"

"Because you're special and extremely rare, it's very dangerous for people to know of your existence. Of course we did but did nothing to interfere since you were very young. But now, tonight is a full moon. Meaning, your wolf will fully awaken. And she won't be able to go to sleep again. So you have to accept her. "

"Why? Why now? After all these years, why is my wolf now suddenly waking up?"

"Because of what you did."

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"There are many types of wolves. The ones usually learned about are omegas, betas and alphas. But there's another. A very rare one. It's called a True Blood. The offspring of two alphas. They have special abilities that other wolves don't have. For example, healing those wounded. And also, another, is awakening power within people. Like yours. You slept with a true blood. He bit you awakening your powers. "

Jungkook? He's a true blood?

"How do you know this?"

"Because we've been keeping an eye on you. Ever since you met Mr Jeon Jungkook. We saw how you looked at him. How you fell in love with him. We knew that one day, something like this would happen. And it did. Thanks to your lover, your true power is now awakened. "

I'm - I'm a werewolf?