NEW STUDENTS

copyright ©reserved

SAERON'S POV

I woke up to my alarm beeping. I hit the off button and got ready for school.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Lee Saeron. I'm 17 years old and I attend Seoul High. I'm just an ordinary girl with a little secret. In our world, the mythical creature called a werewolf, exists. And they live among us. They mostly stay away from us humans and stay isolated in a place made for just their kind. But, what no one knows is that, I, Lee Saeron, can speak to wolves. They speak my language when they're in human form, but speak a foreign language when in their wolf forms that only they can understand. That's what makes me special. I can understand that language.

I first discovered what I could do 2 years ago, one Friday night when I was leaving a party. I went to the woods and a pitch black wolf appeared. I could hear it's thoughts and words. But, I kept it to myself as I could get targeted by the wolves for having such a rare gift.

I jogged down the stairs and greeted my brother.

"Morning father. "

"Morning Saeron." he greeted not looking up from his newspaper.

I grabbed my bag and walked out.

As soon as I entered the school, my best friend Min Ji basically jumped on me.

"Saeron!"

"Woah. Slow down. What's up?" I asked trying to calm her down.

"You have no idea what I just heard."

I looked at her in confusion.

"We are getting new students."

"And? What's the big deal?"

"Rumour has it, they're werewolves."

My eyes widened, "What?"

She nodded, "Yep."

"But, why would the school accept werewolves? Mixing them with us humans could be dangerous."

She lifted her shoulders, "I have no idea. But, apparently, they're super hot."

"Min Ji, don't fall for them. Number one. They're werewolves. And number two. They have mates."

"Dude. I get it. Okay? Plus, I don't want to date them. I was just saying what I heard. Now, let's go to class."

I followed her to class. Everyone was talking, and even continued when the teacher walked in.

"Alright students. We have new students today with us."

Min Ji and I exchanged gazes. She gave me a 'I don't know' look.

"Alright. Please come in."

Everyone continued their conversations until the students walked in. They all stopped and looked at them with wide eyes.

They were 5 guys, and man, were they good looking. They looked like gods. Damn!

"Alright boys. Introduce yourselves."

"Yeoboseyo. I'm Yoongi but call me Suga."

I must admit, he looks kinda scary.

"Hi! I'm your hope. J-Hope!"

He looks friendly.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jimin inmida." he said waving.

"Hi. I'm V."

That's short.

And lastly, the guy who looks like a cute little bunny.

"Yeoboseyo. Jungkook inmida."

They all bowed.

"Alright. You may go sit at the back."

They nodded and walked to the back and sat together. I couldn't help my eyes wander to them.

I immediately heard the class whispering.

"Those are the new students."

"The werewolves."

My eyes widened.

They're the werewolves?

Wow. I never knew they were such beautiful and almost perfect looking beings.

I'm kinda jealous right now. I wonder if I would be a lot more beautiful if I were a werewolf.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I felt Min Ji tap my arm.

"So, they're the wolves huh? I must say, they look delicious." she said licking her lips.

"Geez. Now you sound like the animal." I said chuckling.

I turned my head to the back and took one last glance at them.

And that's when our eyes locked.

Hi guys. I know the first chapter was kinda boring but things will pick up soon. I promise.

I hope you guys like this book though.

Don't forget to vote and comment. It really means a lot. Follows are also highly appreciated.

Saranghae ❤️💖💗💕💓