Chapter One

Yoongi froze.

He rarely froze.

But he did now.

And you know what's worse than feeling your body freeze?

It's the shock, panic, anxious, WhatTheFuckTheShitFuckIsHappeningRightNow feelings all mixed into one.

And trust me, having those feelings all in one at the same time are not good at all.

Overwhelming was an understatement; any person who suddenly was dragged into his position right now, would definitely agree without any second thought.

I can bet this.

For real.

With a shaky breath that came along with a tremor in his body, he slowly looked at both his sides. Slowly from right to left.... then back from left to right.... painfully slow but repetitive.

He tried to digest what was happening right now. At this moment. This GodKnowsWhat moment.

'Damn it! Am I hallucinating or something? Wait... I'm not overdosing with my meds, am I? Or.. Am I having my sleep paralysis again? Shit shit! God no! Please NO!!! That shit is scary as hell!'

"Hey handsome cat looking guy. Are you gaydreaming or something?"

Yoongi suddenly snapped back to reality from his busy mind. His pupils were dilated, filled with terror, horror and shock. He turned his head to look to his right side so fast that he felt like his neck was starting to crack a little bit.

There.

Over there was a creature, a weird happy looking headless creature who hugged his own head, facing Yoongi with a creepy overly happy smile plastered on his lips.

Yoongi took a deep breath. A looong, deep breath. He tried to calm down, ignoring the other creature to his left side, who started to curse and grunt all at the same time.

"Handsome cat looking guy? Yoohooo...., Do you hear me? I'm talking to you. Across the water, across the deep blue ocean....
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying," the headless happy dude started to sing like nothing happened. He even freaking danced along with the song he awefully sang.

Yoongi started to frown while observing the extra happy ghost who continued his weird dance movements in front of him. Other than being headless and hugging his own head, there was nothing else spooky or scary about this ghost.

Yoongi slowly started to feel less impressed. All his mind-blowing feelings and emotions just now dissappeared -puff! Vanished!

He sighed lazily. His eyebrows furrowed, feeling very pissed at what just happened.

"Stupid Namjoon. He forced me to come here just to waste my time. He even dared to threaten me like I'm soooo afraid of him. Fuck you Joon! I will pay some crazy girls to molest him, I swear. And during that time I will be all satanic and laugh like some psychotic dude, watching him beg me to make them stop, while drinking a can of Sprite," he muttered, almost whispering to himself.

Yes. I promise. I swear to my Kumamon collections, I will fucking do it! You just wait, Joon!

"I can hear you, you know? And a cutie looking cat face like you can't be satanic. Don't waste your cute face for revenge, honey."

"Oh My God, you weird ass looking guy!   What the hell is wrong with you, dude?!!"

Yoongi jumped full of shock, and with extreme terror, when he suddenly encountered the ghost who was out of no where standing, freaking one inch from his face!