Chapter Fifty

"What took him so long?" Yoongi mumbled, scanning every part of the ballroom to search for the specific silhouette.

Park Jimin.

He saw Namjoon and Jin were having a deep conversation. It looked like it's very important and not a light talk by judging how serious their faces were.

Well, but that's Jin and Namjoon for you.

They always tried to remain professional even though everyone around them knew so well how whipped they were towards each other.

He then decided to scan again before he turned his head towards Jungkook and Hoseok who were now chatting about Jungkook's upcoming album.

"Guys, I think I'm going to look for Jimin now," Yoongi informed, putting his wine glass on the table nearby.

"Hyung, want me to accompany you?" the youngest softly offered. He quickly put his glass down the moment he saw Yoongi nod his head, a sign of yes for his offer.

"Don't worry hyung. I'm sure he's here. He wouldn't leave and go back home without you. Didn't you know how madly in love he is with you, hyu-"

Jungkook stopped. He froze on his spot before he quickly turned his body to face Yoongi who was slowly following him from behind.

"H-hyung, h-he's... He's not h-here... L-let us g-go s-somewhere else, o-okay?" He stuttered, gently turning the elder's body to walk back towards the direction they came from.

"What is it, Jungkook?" Yoongi hissed, resisting himself from being dragged by the younger.

"It-it's no-nothing. I-we.. We should look somewhere else. J-Jimin hyung is not h-here. I-I'm s-sure."

Jungkook was panicking and definitely shocked and Yoongi could sense something was wrong by the way he acted.

He noticed how Jungkook's sparkling eyes widened and turned into a terrified one, how his pupils were shaking while trying to avoid eye contact with the elder and how he stuttered in his speech, persuading Yoongi to believe his bullshit.

"Stop bullshitting me, Jungkook," Yoongi sternly mumbled, sweeping his hand away from his.

"What are you trying to hide from me, Jung-"

Yoongi stopped.

He felt his body suddenly turned numb and cold.

He quickly turned around, only to look back at the direction ten meters away from him just to make sure his eyes didn't play tricks on him.

Slowly, he hid his body behind the wall, sliding down to land his butt on the floor, feeling all weak and...

Broken.

There,

Ten meters away from him,

Was Jimin,

Hungrily making out with another guy against the wall.

They were disgustingly sucking each other's faces. Hands everywhere feeling each other's bodies.  Yoongi swore the other guy was squeezing Jimin's ass while Jimin was sliding his hand under the guy's shirt.

And what's worst was the other guy was wrapping his legs around Jimin's hips, grinding their hips closely together and Yoongi swore he could still clearly hear the moaning mess echoing throughout the empty living room.

D-did I see it w-wrong?

N-no... I-it can't be...

H-he wouldn't do this t-to me...