Chapter Fifty Six

Yoongi excitedly jumped out from his car, grabbing a huge paper bag that was filled with some food he cooked back home.

He finished his work early today, having to only go to a charity event by a huge fashion company, before he had to do some writing on the articles about a newborn baby from a very famous actor and actress couple.

Yoongi really missed Jimin, he really missed his sweetheart alot. It's been 4 days since they have seen each other because Yoongi was at an outstation for the past 3 days.

Looking at his watch, indicating that it's only 5:30 pm in the evening, he was so sure that Jimin hadn't had his dinner yet.

It's too early for Jimin to grab his dinner and based on Jimin's schedule today, Yoongi was so sure that his boyfriend was finishing his last schedule inside the company's building.

He was to have some meetings with the producers and song writers about his songs for the upcoming album.

Walking inside the building with a huge smile plastered on his face, Yoongi was stopped by a young lady, probably in her early 20s, before the girl politely bowed to him.

"Hello, may I know who are you going to meet with? And for what reason? I'm sorry but I have to know because something happened.... before, so I have to be extra careful now," she carefully explained, biting her lips in nervousness.

"Oh, I'm going to meet with-"

"Yoongi hyung!"

Yoongi turned his head toward the voice, smiling the moment he saw Hoseok walking closer to him.

"It's okay SoMi-shi, he's a close friend of mine. Thank you," Hoseok offered a smile, bowing his head when the girl bowed at him before she slowly paced back to the front desk.

"Hi Hoseok-ah. Are you here to train the idols or the trainees?" Yoongi asked, chuckling when he noticed that Hoseok was trying so hard not to pinch his cheek.

"I came for Jungkook's dance practice- hyung, can I.. Is it okay if I want to pinch your cheeks? They're just so fluffy and chubby. Can I? Can I?" Hoseok asked, jumping in excitement when Yoongi nodded his head.

"Hyung, you are soooooo cute! I'm sorry, I'm just a bit touchy right now. Kyung Soo is at an outstation so I just need something to cuddle or pinch. I tried to pinch Jungkook's cheeks but he ended up smacking me down. I almost died in there!" Hoseok whined while his fingers still pinched Yoongi's chubby, pale cheeks.

"That is soooo not true, hyung!" Jungkook came out of nowhere, pushing Hoseok away before he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's body, crushing him with his bear hug.

"Why are you here, hyung?" Jungkook asked, flashing his adorable bunny smile towards his beloved Yoongi.

"Ah, I'm going to see Jimin-"

"Jimin?" Hoseok cut in, a deep frown already appeared on his usual smiley face.

"Yes, I'm bringing him food, for dinner," Yoongi nodded, beaming his gummy smile.

Jungkook and Hoseok just awkwardly glanced at each other, zipping their mouths so that they wouldn't say anything regretful.

A thin line appeared in between his eyebrows the moment he noticed the tense air between the two.

Licking his dry lips just to wet them a little, the pale guy nervously started to open his mouth.

"Are... are you guys hiding something from me?"

"Hyung..." Hoseok softly called, almost hard to hear, but then he stopped when he felt Jungkook already grab his shoulder.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows, before he frowned when he saw Jungkook subtly shaking his head, trying to tell Hoseok not to say anything.