Chapter Nine

"Oh hey, fuckface."

There. There was the moment when Taehyung knew that it would take a lot more for them to get along well with each other.

He was mentally strangling himself, hoping that he could murder his already dead soul.

"Why the hell are you strangling yourself?" Yoongi asked in a hushed tone, knitting his eyebrows together. His pink lips twisted, feeling both unamused and shocked with the action.

Tae froze, realizing that he was really hanging himself. He put on a dumb face and slowly removed his hands away from his tanned skin neck.

Jimin however couldn't see who Yoongi was talking with. He huffed just to insult and provoke even more and he started to call for everyone's attention.

"Oh! Hey back to you MO.LES.TER. Did my manager talk to your company about how you SEXUALLY ASSAULTED me?"

Everyone in the cafe gasped in surprise. Some people glared at Yoongi with full disgust. People started to chatter, and talked about what was going on.

Most people at the cafe knew Park Jimin. Well, he, after all was a global superstar.

But no one knew Min Yoongi. So, they eventually believed what Jimin said, and started to insult Yoongi back and forth.

Yoongi's pupils started to shake anxiously, inspecting everyone, who by that time, was shooting daggers at him.

He then fixed his gaze at the figure who was sitting in front of him. Tae was genuinely worried about Yoongi. He could clearly see it through the ghost's visual orbs.

Muttering a silent sorry, Yoongi did what he wasn't expecting himself to do.

His hand grabbed his left over scones, and skillfully threw them directly at Park Jimin's pretty little face like an ace.

Yes!!!! Goal!!!!

Baffled with what had happened, Jimin's shaky hand slowly landed on the tip of his nose, then moved upwards towards his forehead, hoping that what he thought had happened didn't happen.

Sticky, sweet, red sauce smoothly glided from Jimin's face to his chin, then dripped down towards his slightly exposed chest.

Proud of what he did, Yoongi nodded with a satisfactory smile on his lips. He was mentally patting his shoulder for doing a bold move.

Tae gasped. He really was shocked at what Yoongi just did.

He then, with a pounding heart, laid his eyes on the already fuming Jimin.

Tae could see how Jimin's plump lips were now shaky, his right eye blinked continuously and one of his cheeks puffed out - complete traits of Jimin when he was beyond furious.

Yoongi however acted like nothing happened, ignoring the now ballistic Park Jimin.

What made it more painfully irritating was how Yoongi still dared to giddily slurp his Frappuccino and munch his remaining Cinnamon-Pecan Buns while grinning to no one in particular.

Getting extremely furious with how oblivious and unapologetic the raven haired guy was, Jimin harshly slammed his palm on the table, producing a very loud sound.

"Bastard!"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. He felt triggered again by Jimin's word.

"I dare you to say it again."

Taehyung by this time was covering his face with his hands, shaking his head while frantically rubbing his
face. He was very disappointed with these two. He felt like he wanted to bump those two heads together so that they could at least rethink all of their stupid actions towards each other right now.

This is a total catastrophe. Now I'm doubting myself that these two morons can even be in the same room and still be alive.

"I said you are a pathetic, disgusting bastard!"

And that was it. That was when Yoongi finally lost it.

He abruptly stood up and harshly pulled Jimin's black shirt's collar, making their face distance way closer than it was supposed to be.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Yoongi hissed. His eyes glared straight into Jimin's now wide eyes, feeling extremely pissed.

Can't he just move on and act like nothing happened? Why must he keep on provoking me?!

Jimin was speechless. He by now was really taken aback with the sudden actions from the molester.

He was gawking at Yoongi's beautiful face. He noticed that despite Yoongi being very angry right now, his eyes were still mesmerizingly sparkling.  He couldn't help himself from not staring at the soft, pink lips that were pursing downward in frustration.

Damn. This boy is really attractive.

"Just please, I'm begging you. Please just ignore me whenever we accidentally meet after this. Really, it was an accident. I promise you I will try to make myself invisible. You don't have to worry about seeing me after this," Yoongi sighed, letting go of Jimin's collar and starting to gather all of his things inside his bag.

Taehyung was beyond shocked at the older's words. He kept on chanting NO, shaking his head and begging Yoongi to take back his words.

Yoongi gave Taehyung an apologetic expression and whispered sorry before he walked out of the cafe, completely ignoring everyone else.

Jimin blinked. He was trying to absorb the other male's words, only to start panicking afterwards.

He surprisingly didn't want that dark, raven haired man to completely disappear from his life.

It was unexpected for him to feel that way too, because usually he would do anything to make anyone who he considered as sasaeng, and obsessed fans, to stay as far as he could from his precious, treasurable body.

Furrowing his brows, he dashed out from the cafe, trying to catch up to the pale guy and wanting to talk things out between them, just to clear up all the misunderstanding they had before.

He ran outside, turning his head in every direction to search for the figure he was hoping to see.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh with disappointment masked on his whole pretty face. His chubby fingers ran through his newly dyed dirty silver colored hair, cursing himself for being a jerk.

Taehyung who was just invisibly observing everything from inside the cafe started to feel thrills running inside his bodiless soul.

A naughty smirk started to appear on his lips. His mind started to plot plans on what he would do next; genius, yet witty plans especially just for those two blockheads.

He then vanished into the thin air, only to appear beside the now anxious superstar who was tapping on his phone screen.

Placing the phone on his ear, Jimin waited for the other to pick up his call.

After a few rings passed, he let out a thankful breath before saying hello.

"Jin hyung, I'm going."

When I was writing this, I was done with my Pediatric and Internal Medicine final exam. It was.... Well, overwhelming. They asked about Fanconi Anemia 😑

Miniminions, the diagnosis for congenital absent thumb is Fanconi Anemia. And I wrote whatever 26(#73 I can think of 😂