Chapter Ten

"By now I think I should try to seek for anyone's help to get rid of all the bad luck I have. First, the ghost. Now, Korea's most disgusting playboy."

Yoongi mumbled alone, feeling a mix of anger, dispirit and annoyance.

I think I need to kiss Namjoon's cheek now.

Yes. Yoongi has a habit of kissing people's cheeks whenever he feels depressed, or else he would be depressed for a long time, just like he was a few days ago.

And now was not a good time to feel depressed, because he had to go for a meeting with someone from Big Hit's company.

He looked around just to make sure that the annoying ghost,or the fuckface, hadn't followed him from behind.

He hastened his pace, rushing himself to enter the main entrance of BH Media's building, hoping that Joon was alone in his office room.

As he walked passed the lobby, suddenly he felt someone was grabbing his wrist and pulling him backward.

Shit.

Huffing in annoyance, Yoongi yanked his hand away from the person who was gripping his pale wrist.

"Fuckface, I swear...."

Yoongi stopped when he realized that the pair of eyes he met were not Jimin's.

"Ji... Jin hyung?"

Jin's plump lips curved into a smile. His eyes sparkled, staring at the shorter guy who was still speechless looking at him.

Jin noticed how Yoongi's breathing pattern started to become irregular, his hands were trembling and sweat dripped from his forehead.

Those were the signs that appeared when Yoongi was starting to have his panic attack which usually was because of his depression or some sudden stressful event.

Knowing Yoongi too well because they were close since Yoongi was twelve years old, Jin suddenly pressed his cheek on Yoongi's lips.

Taken aback on what happened, Yoongi's eyes went wider than he expected.

He tried to step backwards but failed when Jin instantaneously pulled him into a tight hug.

"I missed you..."

"Hyung...."

Yoongi stopped when he heard sobbing and sniffling sounds come from Jin. Trying to calm the older from crying loudly (because he knew how loud Jin could cry and whimper), he started to hug the older back, ignoring a few glances from people around them.

"And I miss Joonie... a lot... b-but... He still hates me... I love him, Yoongi. I'm still madly in love with him..." Jin muffled, still crying.

Oh? Namjoon didn't said anything about talking with Jin hyung?

Frowning his face, Yoongi hugged Jin tightly once before lightly pushing the older away from his body.

"Hyung, if you don't mind... Can we talk about this later? I-I understand why Joon is still mad at you though.  To be honest, everyone would be beyond furious... Probably if you tell me what happened back then, I probably could help you if I understand your reasons for being a jerk!"

Yoongi half-heartedly joked, trying to lighten the tension filled atmosphere between them, and at the same time, hoping that his words could make Jin feel better.

Receiving a light slap on his arm, Yoongi knew Jin was okay now by the way he started to sound like a windshield wiper that was trying to wipe a dry ass window.

Placing a quick kiss on Yoongi's cheek once, the older stared at Yoongi's figure with a smile.

"I always knew that I could always rely on you, my most favorite dongsaeng in this whole, wide world. If I can get Joon to love me back, I swear I will owe you my happiness forever!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. Unimpressed.

Pfft. Jin hyung and his overly dramatic antics.

Jin then carefully dragged the smaller guy towards the elevator, earning a questionable look from the latter.

"Come on now. We have a settlement to make between you and Jimin."

Oh.

-----End of Chapter 10-----

Hi. Well, no Jimin here nor Tae but hey, we have Yoonjin.

At least we know where both of them stand now, right?

And did anyone of you get heart attacks when Jin kissed Yoonie? Hahahahaha!