Chapter Fifty Three

The car ride was painfully silent... too silent that no one would ever be comfortable in this kind of atmosphere.

Jungkook was there too, sitting in the passenger's seat beside Namjoon who was focusing on driving the car.

He decided that Yoongi would stay at their family house for the time being even though Yoongi protested in the first place.

Namjoon knew his Yoongi hyung well enough that in this kind of state, Yoongi shouldn't be left alone.

Jungkook on the other hand,

He was thankful for two reasons.

First, he came right before Yoongi and Namjoon left with a plate of food and a drink in his hands, coaxing both
of them to let him come along too, and Yoongi, thankfully, letting him join them.

Second..

A solid reason was because he came just after those two bastards left.

Or else,

Really,

He swore,

Probably both Jimin and Taehyung would most likely be dead by the time he was done beating up those two dicks.

Jungkook took a glance at the rear-view mirror, looking at Yoongi who was painfully staring out the window.

The pale skinned guy looked exhausted and devastated.

His cheekbones were stained with dried tears, accompanying his swollen red eyes.

Jungkook could feel his heart clench when he heard Yoongi's sobs once in awhile, knowing that the guy was fighting himself to stop from crying.

He stopped looking when he saw Yoongi press both his hands against his trembling lips, trying so hard not to whimper in front of them.

"Okay guys, home sweet home!" Namjoon chirped, trying to be overly jolly, when they all knew that he was trying his best to make the thick, tense air become at least less depressing.

Jungkook moved as fast as he could to get out from the car, so he could open Yoongi's car door instead.

Yoongi just rolled his swollen eyes.

"Stop it Jungkook. I'm fine. I'm not dying," Yoongi scoffed, wiping his tears with the back of his hand, before he landed his foot on the ground.

Yeah, sure. Just like how I told Hoseok I'm not in love with you, hyung.

Jungkook snickered, earning a glare from Yoongi.

"Are you laughing at me now?" Yoongi snapped, glaring at him with his still teary eyes.

"Yes I am. I'm laughing at you because you look so cute and adorable right now, hyung," Jungkook joked, squeezing Yoongi's wet cheeks. He was internally heart broken at how his hyung was still crying.

Yoongi laughed, only to sob afterwards, and that made Namjoon, who was silently observing them, jog towards them before wrapping his arms to hug his beloved hyung.

"Shhh.. it's okay, hyung. It's okay. It's okay to cry. Let's.. let's go inside, okay hyung?" Namjoon coaxed, squeezing Yoongi in his arms. He rubbed his back up and down gently, trying to make him feel less stressed than he already was.

Yoongi kept silent for awhile, only his strained sobs were being heard, and it broke both Namjoon's and Jungkook's hearts.

After a good minute of silence, Yoongi just nodded, humming in return his response. He let Namjoon tenderly lead him inside their mansion. Their mansion was smaller than Jin's and Jimin's, but at least this was a safe place that they could call their home.