Chapter Four

-5 minutes before the legendary occurrence happened-

"Mr Min Yoongi. Please have a seat. The manager will come in a few more minutes."

Yoongi nodded. To be honest, he really didn't care. The only reason he came here was because of Kim Namjoon. He still didn't understand what was so important about the press conference with Park Jimin anyway.

To be exact, why did people even obsess with that Park Jimin? Can someone give him a good solid reason why?

After a few minutes he used to admire the classy yet modern design of the huge living room, he took out his phone from his jean's pocket and took the opportunity to scroll his Twitter account.

A huge smile slowly plastered on his lips when he saw a Twitter update from someone he adored and admired; someone who probably would be very special for him in future. He slowly scanned the picture the person he just uploaded with a giddy feeling.

Yoongi was suddenly dragged away from his LalaLand when he heard someone was happily singing a song - Touch My Body by Mariah Carey to be exact. The way he sang it was merry but awefully out of tune.

"Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel
Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you like my curves
Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body"

Yoongi slowly looked at the direction, only to freeze and feel numb all over his body after he saw a peculiar yet horrific 'creature' pass by a few meters on his right side.

The headless creature was dancing sensually, ignoring the fact that he was freaking headless and was hugging his own head!

Yoongi felt like he was about to faint. He could feel his limbs starting to feel cold. His heartbeat was racing too fast, feeling like it could even jump out from his ribs - if that was even possible.

His eyes were shockingly stuck and followed the creature, thinking that the creature would not even notice him.

Wrong!

The headless creature suddenly stopped dancing and slowly turned around and stared back at Yoongi, who was blankly looking at him.

Yoongi just blinked a few times when the head suddenly grinned at him. God. Did anyone mention how creepy it was? But thank goodness there's no blood dripping from the head nor the body, or awful smell of rotting corpse coming out from the headless creature.

"Hey, can you see me?" the headless creature suddenly asked while excitedly skipping towards Yoongi.

There. This moment. This fucking shitty moment was the exact time when Yoongi knew he fucked up big time.

With extreme terror and horror feelings conquering his entire soul and body, Yoongi screamed as loud and as hard as he could. He even grabbed the remote control on the coffee table nearby and threw it at the creature.

"Oh My God! Fuck Fuck Fuck! An ugly disgusting ghost!!! HELP ME!!!!"

To be honest, if not because of the ghost he encountered now, no one, and I really mean it, no one would ever hear Yoongi scream with a high pitch scream resembling a nine year old girl. Yup. That's how scared he felt now.

If he didn't empty his bladder 40 minutes ago, probably he would have already peed his pants.

"Who the hell are you?!"

A voice suddenly echoed throughout the hall from his left side.

Yoongi who was still terrified took his remaining courage to turn his head towards his left, only to make his mouth gape open in horror.