Chapter Thirty Four

Jimin was trying to calm himself from crying so hard.

He wiped his tears with his sleeve but that didn't help to stop himself from crying out loud.

He hiccuped and choked once in awhile, trying not to wail too loud.

"Yoongi hyung... I love you... I love you so much.. Please give the chance for me to love you..." He kept on chanting the words, feeling his heart ache even more every single time he blurted those words.

He sunk his head back into his arms, pulling his knees even closer and tighter against his chest.

How he regretted every single second he spend without Yoongi.

How stupid he was for feeling all anxious when he heard Bang Si Hyuk-nim was already in his house, completely ignoring Yoongi who was just quietly staring and waited for him on the bed.

How foolish he was for not fighting his right to meet and contact Yoongi, thinking that the latter would be all fine without him for awhile.

He forgot the fact that Yoongi is not like other people he usually would spend his night with. He didn't know it would kill Yoongi without hearing any news from him.

He thought that Yoongi wouldn't care about not meeting nor spending time with him after he tasted his body, just like most of his fuckbuddies did, thus he was so shocked to see how broken Yoongi was just now.

It broke Jimin's heart when Yoongi accused him of taking advantage of his body, for using him to fulfill his neediness, but his heart crashed even harder when he realized where the issue started from.

It was because of himself.

He was the reason why Yoongi was completely heartbroken and ultimately rejected him.

He realized how dejected and broken-hearted Yoongi was when he saw the way Yoongi tried to wipe his own tears from falling; the words he spat made Jimin realize that there was a probability that Yoongi loves him too.

"Stupid stupid stupid! You are sooooo stupid Park Jimin!" He hit his head a few times with his fists, before he started to pull his hair as hard as he could.

How could he let his chances to be loved by the man he is madly in love with slip away like that?!

"Hyung... Yoongi hyung... I love you... I need you..." he choked, drowned by his own tears. 

He stayed there for a few minutes before he slowly lifted his head, feeling his back pocket vibrate when he heard his phone ring.

Slowly, he wiped his tears numerous times to look at the phone screen.

He let out a sigh, only to inhale deeply afterwards to hide his sobbing voice.

Jin hyung

Taking a deep long breath, he cleared his throat before he swiped his phone to answer the call.

"Yes hyung?"

"Jimin, where are you? Are you still with Yoongi now?"

Jimin could feel how his heart stopped the moment Jin mentioned his most beloved person's name.

And he too could notice how Jin sounded so anxious and panicked.

"N-no hyung. I... I'm just somewhere around here," he responded, couldn't control how hoarse his voice sounded just now.

The line then went quiet for awhile but Jimin knew Jin was still on the phone because he could hear his breathing.

Jin then took a deep, long breath himself, before he started to carefully say his later words.