Chapter Eighteen

"Hyung, will Yoongi come and visit me today?" Jimin asked, pouting his lips.

He played with his own chubby fingers, still laying down on his hospital bed.

It's been three freaking days since the last time Yoongi visited him.

Yoongi visited him for two days straight but then decided to disappear for the past three days.

Wow.

Talk about the time ratio.

Jimin on the other hand was beyond frustrated because he was forced to stay at the hospital for a week, when all he wanted to do now was start to prepare for his comeback.

Jin sighed while shaking his head. Patting the younger's fluffy hair, he formed a smile.

"It's Yoongi hyung for you. He's older than you, you know that?"

Jimin rose his head, frowning at the elder's word. He scratched the area under his jaw, feeling slightly itchy.

"He-he's older than me? But he looks like a fluff ball?!" Jimin's voice echoed. He gasped, letting his mouth open and close a few times.

"Said the one who looks like a fluff ball himself," Jin mocked. He rolled his eyes, teasing the younger who still had a surprised look on his face.

"Hey, that's not fair. I'm smokingly hot and sexy, okay hyung-nim? Yoongi is just... Just Yoongi. He is not hot nor sexy," Jimin retorted, trying so hard to defend himself.

Jin scoffed, mumbling a whatever before sipping from the small mineral water bottle. He then offered Jimin a tuna sandwich he brought before shoving one into his own mouth.

Chewing the sandwich deliciously, Jimin tilted his head, ready to ask a few questions.

"How old is he?"

"Who?", Jin asked, taking another sandwich from the pink tupperware.

"You? Yoongi obviously", Jimin asked, rolling his eyes.

"Oh. Twenty four now. He's older than you. You should call him hyung", Jin responded, pointing a finger at the unimpressed Jimin.

"I'm not a kid. I will decide that on my own."

"It's not about being kid or not, Jimin. It's being respectful towards the elders," Jin sighed, massaging his forehead.

Sometimes Jimin can be so ridiculous.

Jimin just replied with an oh, before shrugging his shoulders.

"What was he like? When he was younger? Was he popular during high school?"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows. He stared at Jimin with a weird expression.

Why is this guy suddenly wanting to know about Yoongi?

"Jimin, I told you. Don't you dare trying to trap him to be your fuck-buddy!" Jin scolded, slightly feeling his blood boil inside.

"What?! No! I'm not! Okay?!" Jimin replied, voice slightly higher than usual.

"Then why are you suddenly all interested toward Yoongi?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders again. Sipping the mineral water, he focused his view toward the television.

"Well, Yoongi was very shy. He is still shy right now, but not as shy as he was before. But once he feels comfortable with the person, he can be very loud and excited at random things. He appears to be very cold but Joon and I both know how soft-hearted and kind he is. I know you can see that too, right?"