Chapter Thirty Five

Warning : Well... Just wanna put it here. I wanna make it as a surprise but oh well. 😎

"Stay," Yoongi choked out the word, before he pressed their foreheads together.

"Can-can you please stay here with me?" Yoongi breathed out his words. He could feel his heart pounding hard, afraid that the singer would reject his request.

Jimin kept silent for awhile, observing the still trembling Yoongi.

He was still deeply staring into the Yoongi's glistening eyes, yearning to wipe those tears away.

Running his thumbs on the smooth white skin, he wiped the tears away while gently nodding his head.

"Alright hyung.. You lay down here. I will sit there. If you need anything just tell-"

Jimin froze the moment he felt the soft smooth lips were pressing against his.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck tighter than before, hugging the singer's body as close as he could.

He kissed, sucked, licked and nibbled the full lips, expressing how much he needed Jimin to comfort him, to make him completely forget about what had happened a few minutes ago, but he ended up feeling frustrated when he realized that he wasn't being kissed back.

Slowly, he let go of Jimin's body.

Yoongi tried so hard not to cry.

How embarrassed and disgusted he felt right now.

Probably that's why Jimin didn't kiss him back.

Probably Jimin felt disgusted at his now dirty and filthy body as well. 

"I'm sorry..." That's the only word that Yoongi could blurt out before he started to lay down on the bed, having his back to face the singer.

"Hyung.."

"Please leave.. And.. and you don't have to tell Namjoon. I-I just want to be alone now..."

A thin line appeared in between Jimin's eyebrows. He could feel his heart clench at the sight he sees now.

You are so stupid Jimin! Stupid stupid stupid!

"Hyung..." Jimin called.

"Please, p-please leave me alone," Yoongi replied. His voice hoarse, trying so hard not to choke his words.

His already damped cheeks started to dampen again with his new tears. Wiping his tears away with the back of his hand, he tried to close his eyes, hoping to fall asleep as soon as possible.

You are filthy and disgusting, Yoongi. Jimin will never want you. What were you thinking about?

And the poisonous thoughts just made the already fragile guy become more broken than he was a few seconds ago.

Yoongi could feel his heart shattering into pieces the moment he heard the door close, signaling that the singer already left, leaving him all alone.

Alone, lonely, cold, disgusted and loathing at his own filthy self.

Yoongi couldn't stop himself from crying out loud, choking and hiccuping non stop.

He punched his already bruised chest as hard as he could continuously but stopped when he felt someone grab his fist tightly, but gently.

He cocked his head towards the person, only to have his eyes widen at the presence of Jimin.

"Baby, stop," Jimin pleaded, quickly kissing Yoongi's hands tenderly.