Chapter Fifty Nine

It's been a while, three weeks ago, to be exact, since Yoongi and Jimin last contacted each other.

With Jimin still in the USA for his world tour concert, their separation didn't help at all with how their relationship was working right now.

And things got worse when all the entertainment news companies in Korea had gotten so many pictures of Jimin and Taehyung spending time together throughout his tour almost everyday from the paparazzi.

It's almost killing Yoongi, well almost, since he has been seeing stuff now on a regular basis and almost not being surprised by anything anymore.

And right now, he's blankly staring at a few pictures of Jimin and Taehyung hugging in a park in the middle of the night, probably somewhere in New York.

It's weird because it really didn't hurt him anymore.

And he did feel empty.

He felt indifference.

And that's scarier than a heartache.

"Hyung," Namjoon softly called, eyes lingering on the photos in Yoongi's hand.

It's a different set of photos than the ones they received a few days ago.

It's sickening how they kept on getting photos almost everyday from the paparazzi and tabloids about Jimin and Taehyung's dating 'scandal'.

But what made Namjoon feel terrified was when he thought that those pictures seemed like they didn't affect Yoongi at all anymore.

The guy seemed numb, almost like how he acted towards everything related with Jimin before he became acquainted with the superstar.

Before Yoongi met Jimin and got to know the superstar personally, he never was interested to know any updated news about Park Jimin.

It seemed like dejavu. It seemed like everything just went back to those days when Namjoon had to beg Yoongi to attend Jimin's press conference.

"H-hyung," Namjoon carefully called once again, but this time he decided to gently pat Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi, who looked paler and skinnier since a week or two ago, slightly jumped from his chair, flinching a little when he finally realized that Namjoon was standing next to him.

"Aa-ah, N-Namjoon, it's you. I.. I almost got a heart attack just now!" Yoongi stuttered, trying to hide the pictures under his pile of files on his table.

"Hyung," Namjoon weakly sighed, noticing how broken Yoongi looked, before he extended his hand, waiting for the elder to hand him the pictures.

"Can.. Can you please give those pictures to me, hyung. You.. I've told them not to give those pictures to you, hyung," Namjoon softly explained, already on his knees to look directly at the tired looking Yoongi.

It broke his heart into pieces, seeing his beloved Yoongi hyung break down like this after putting on a front of being indifferent.

Yoongi never looked so tired, so sad and miserable like this for so long, so so sooo long.

"Joon, can I.. can I be the one who writes about his dating rumors with Taehyung this time?" Yoongi whispered with his hoarse voice, painfully hoarse that it almost sounded inaudible. He refused to look at Namjoon's face, afraid that he might break down right then and there.

And it would make him feel even more pathetic and desperate than he already is.

"Hyung, I don't think it's a good idea for you to do so-"