Chapter Twenty Three

"Hyung, care to explain what happened just now? In the parking lot?" Namjoon asked. Both of them were alone in some random hallway in the building.

Yoongi just opened his mouth, only to close it afterwards. He kept on repeating this a few times, still remaining speechless.

"Hyung?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

Even though he was using a calm tone to ask the elder, Yoongi knew that Namjoon was very concerned and worried with what happened between them.

First, he was afraid that Jimin would eventually hurt Yoongi because well, Jimin is very popular, very and he can drop anyone to get another person with a snap of his two little fingers.

Second, Namjoon worried that Yoongi would get all the hates from Jimin's fans, especially the hardcore ones.

Third, he can't expect any future for both of them since Yoongi and Jimin are world aparts with each other. They are like the moon and the sun. Can they ever be together? They can never appear together at the same time, and the longing feelings will kill them both, especially Yoongi.

Last, but not least, there's the future boyfriend that Yoongi has for himself; Honey Bum.

"It-it was a mistake, Joon. It-I... I didn't mean it to happen that way," Yoongi sighed. He looked down, not  having the courage to look straight into Namjoon's eyes.

Yoongi's answer only made the smart guy became more confused.

Mistake?

Pfft. Bullshit!

"Hyung, don't be pathetic. We have known each other since forever. You never have kissed anyone on the lips whenever you got your panic attack before. Never. Not even your so-called future boyfriend. NO!"

Yoongi quickly raised his head, now looked directly at Namjoon's concerned face.

"I told you, it was a mistake. I-I didn't think about anything when I did that!"

"Hyung, you-you know his reputation as the dangerous playboy, right? We all know. I-I just don't want you to get hurt, hyung," Namjoon hushed down his tone. He looked around him just to make sure no one was listening to their conversation.

"What bullshit! You don't know Jimin enough to say things like that! Yoongi, don't listen to this crap!" Taehyung barked out of no where. To be honest, Yoongi didn't even notice Taehyung was nearby because the ghost suddenly disappeared the moment when Namjoon approached him.

Yoongi just ignored the ghost. He pretended that he didn't see nor hear him persuading him how great, sweet and soft the playboy was with his lover.

Pfft. As if he really wants me to be his lover. Namjoon is right. Well, usually he is always right. Probably Jimin just pretended that he likes me so that he can dig into my pants.

"Yoongi, please trust me. Jimin really likes you. He even said that 'love' word. I know him better than everyone else. Just trust me, please! G-give him the chance to love you, yeah?" Taehyung begged. His usual witty eyes were now flooded with tears. He even tried to tug the elder's sleeve.

Yoongi still pretended like he didn't see or hear him.

"Just don't play with fire, hyung," Namjoon sighed. He brushed back his blond hair, feeling agitated.

"Don't worry Joon. I-I won't be that stupid. I promise you. Besides, Honey Bum will be back soon," Yoongi smiled, pretending so hard to act that everything will be okay.

"You sure you didn't fall for him, hyung?" Namjoon asked again.

Yoongi froze for a moment, only to let out a breathy laugh.