Chapter Thirty Six

A continuation of the previous warning 😇

"Yoonie... Ah.. Ah..." Jimin whimpered the moment he felt Yoongi already licking his hole, sticking the tongue inside slowly, only to pull it back afterwards.

He started to tremble the moment he felt Yoongi's warm, wet tongue fucking his ass continuously while the elder's hand stroked his length.

Jimin gasped harder when he felt Yoongi tongue fuck him faster, after his mouth left the already hardened dick he had just sucked.

Every single nerve felt electrified right now, making Jimin's body shiver in a very pleasant way.

He loves this.

He really does.

Finally he can make love with his loved one.

His Min Yoongi.

Jimin was on top of Yoongi, ass facing the elder's face, only to give pleasure to each other.

It was Jimin's idea to be in this position, sitting on the pretty face while he pleasures Yoongi with his mouth, turning out to be a moaning mess. He tried his best not to tremble too hard.

He had Yoongi's dick in his demanding mouth, twirling his tongue around his beloved's length, only to jerk while slightly screaming when he felt Yoongi's two long fingers were already inside his hole, thrusting in and out slowly.

"Yoonie~" Jimin whined, pouting his lips while looking over his shoulder.

Yoongi froze, head quickly cocked to look at his pouty Jimin.

"I'm sorry. D-did I hurt you, Jiminie?" he asked; a thin line starting to appear on his now worried face.

Jimin smiled, only to stick out his tongue to joke around with the elder.

"Nope. I was- I love to tease you, Yoonie~" he winked before pursing his lips to give a flying kiss.

Yoongi smirked,

And Jimin swore that it was the first time he saw a devilish smirk plastered on his beautiful Yoongi hyung's lips,

and it would be a big fat lie if he said that that naughty smirk didn't turn him on.

"Hyung, more~" Jimin whined, pushing his ass towards Yoongi, signalling the elder to continue what he was doing a few minutes before.

Yoongi licked his lips, never leaving his eyes on the other pair of sparkling eyes, slowly starting to move his fingers back inside his baby's ass.

"So fucking tight, baby," Yoongi grunted; kissing, licking and marking the smooth skin of the plump butt cheeks.

"As if you...fuck! As if y-you know other assholes b-beside mine," Jimin teased, only to jerk and cry out loud the moment he felt Yoongi curled his fingers, hitting exactly at his sweet spot!

"Fuck baby! Yoonie.... Oh God. Oh.My.God" Jimin whimpered, already pressing his cheek on the milky white thighs full with purplish marks he left for the past hour, when Yoongi kept on hitting the same spot all over again.

He tried to suck the Yoongi's cock again, only to jerk more when a third finger entered the hole.

"You are so beautiful, Jiminie," Yoongi whispered, kissing and licking continuously at the already 'full of love marks' ass cheeks.

Jimin shuddered, trying to bring himself back to pleasure his beloved. His mouth was over the twitching dick, bopping his head up and down faster every minute.

"Aaaahhh... Aaaahhh... Yooniee... Aaaahhhhh..." He mewled when he felt Yoongi's other hand was wrapping around his hard cock, stroking it up and down while his other hand was occupied to pleasure the pink tight hole.