Chapter Thirty Two

Jimin crashed their lips together as soon as Yoongi closed the door, pushing Yoongi's body against the mahogany wood door.

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, hugging the elder as close as he could, kissing the sweet lips he painfully missed for almost a month.

He then hurriedly peppering kisses all over Yoongi's beautiful face. Starting from the eyelids, then the cheeks, moving towards the elder's button nose, then he moved back to kiss the elder's forehead before he kissed the chin and jawline. He then pecked a few times near the lips before starting to passionately kiss him all over again.

Taehyung was also inside the room. He entered when Jimin was kissing Yoongi's eyelids.

He's about to curse Jimin for 'molesting and harassing' Yoongi again, but stopped when he heard Yoongi start to moan deliciously as Jimin sucked and massaged his tongue with his own.

The ghost became more confused when he saw Yoongi squeezing Jimin's juicy ass continuously and Jimin didn't seem to mind it at all. Instead, the singer giggled before starting to offer up a french kiss again.

Wait.

Cross that.

YOONGI WAS SQUEEZING JIMIN'S ASS REPEATEDLY?!!!

Did I miss something now?

Taehyung frowned. He twisted his lips, trying to digest everything he saw at the moment.

His eyes were about to pop out as he saw how Yoongi tapped Jimin's butt a few times and as soon as he did that, without even breaking their kiss, Jimin jumped to wrap his legs around the elder's waist.

And...

The poor ghost choked several times when he saw how casual Yoongi was supporting the singer's body by placing his hands under Jimin's butt, massaging and kneading like a pro.

Wait, is he bullshitting me about him being a virgin and wanting to make everything 'special'?!!

Virgin my ass!

How can a virgin know how to squeeze that damn ass like that?!!

W-wait...

No...

They didn't do it...

Right?

B-but if they did-

Taehyung stopped when he heard Jimin start to moan louder. The singer whimpered when Yoongi licked his earlobe and sucked the skin below his ear.

But something made Yoongi stop.

He stopped the moment Jimin chanted I love you continuously.

He stopped when he felt the singer was marking him; licking, sucking and nibbling the skin below his jawline.

Pulling his thoughts together, he dropped Jimin's body, unwrapping the singer's legs from his waist before pushing Jimin away from him.

"Don't touch me," he hissed, glaring at Jimin who was still panting. He looked at the latter's swollen pink lips, cursing himself because he's so sure that his lips looked exactly the same now.

"H-hyung?" Jimin frowned, knitting his eyebrows together while his swollen lips pouted in confusion. He still couldn't understand what was happening right now.

They just had a heated make out session a few seconds ago. Why did Yoongi suddenly push him away?

"Hyung, why-"