Chapter Forty Four

"Ahhh.. Hyunggg~~~ Kiss me!" Jimin whined, back-hugging his boyfriend while pouting his lips.

It's been ten minutes long since he begged Yoongi to kiss him.

And Yoongi declined because he knew what it would lead to.

Well, even though he's been in a romantic relationship with Jimin for only a short month long, but knowing him for a whole eight months in total made him know well about his boyfriend's act.

After all, the last time they had sex was a week ago because Jimin was busy with his upcoming comeback and world tour preparations and Yoongi too was busy with his work.

But that didn't stop them from contacting each other.

But that's it.

No meet up, kisses or hugs for a week.

Just texts and short phone calls to say how much they loved and missed each other.

"Hyung~~~" Jimin whined, hooking his chin on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Not now, baby." Yoongi replied. His eyes still glued on the agreement papers splattered on the table.

"Don't you miss me? I missed you. I missed you a lot, Yoonie," Jimin whined louder and harder; almost sounded like he was whimpering.

And yes.

That's just how he is whenever he wants to lure Yoongi into his lustful hole.

And it works 99.9% of the time.

But now, he's frustrated.

Because Yoongi was still ignoring him.

And that dick didn't even compliment how sexy and beautiful he looked today.

Jimin was wearing a loose red shirt, revealing his collarbones and he matched those with his tight black ripped jeans.

And did anyone mention about the red leather choker he wore now?

He knows Yoongi loves those.

Always.

Huffing in annoyance, he then crossed his arms while tapping his foot; glaring daggers at the back of his lover's head.

"I hate you," he heaved while rolling his eyes.

"Fine. Ignore me!" he then turned his heels to walk towards the door before he felt someone was hugging his waist from behind.

Bingo.

Jimin secretly smirked.

He then pretended to pout when he turned his head to look at his worried Yoongi.

"Baby, sorry okay?" Yoongi whispered, kissing the smooth cheek numerous times before he moved his kisses towards the angle of his lips.

"Nooo... I want you to kiss here," he whined, pouting his lips to motion his lover where he wanted to be kissed.

"Baby, I know you don't want just that," Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief when he saw how Jimin was still trying to act all innocent.

"I just want a kiss from you~~~"

Still pouting.

"We are at the office now, Jimin. What if-"

He then stopped when he saw his boyfriend was leaving him, slowly walking towards the floor.

"Jimin, that's not what I mean-"

Click!

Yoongi blinked.