Chapter Twenty Two

Jimin was still holding Yoongi's hand, never letting it go ever since they were in the parking lot.

He intertwined their fingers tightly together, pecking Yoongi's hand occasionally.

Yoongi on the other hand was filled with guilt. He really didn't know what and how to react right now.

This is really the real epitome of the most real fucked up ever.

Yoongi kept on cursing himself, wanting to punch himself for doing something stupid and impulsive - like kissing Park Jimin.

Why the hell did you do that, Yoongi?! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! You shouldn't have done it in the first place! Look what you did now -

He cocked his head up when he felt that Jimin was rubbing the back of his hand with the thumb before kissing it gently for a few times.

Jimin is a hopeless romantic and he looks so in love...

And that made Yoongi feel even more guilty.

His trance of thoughts were being dragged by realities when he heard a female voice suddenly interrupt the quiet air they had a few seconds ago.

"Ahaaa.. So this must be the one who made you reject me just now?" She stated with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

She then looked at Yoongi from head to toe for a few times before smirking mockingly.

"Cute. But I thought you only dated with those on the same level and class as you are, Jimin?"

Jimin scowled. His eyebrows knitted together.

"Shut up Jiyoo," he slightly barked, feeling very annoyed and pissed.

Why the hell did she have to mention that? And the fact that she low-key tried to insult his Yoongi is so fucked up.

Yoongi hyung doesn't need to wear anything fancy. He can be all naked and still look like a good damn three stars Michelin chef's full course meal. 

Wait. My Yoongi hyung naked?

Oh.

Nyummy.

But he didn't have to and Jimin would still fall head over heels for him. After all, Jimin loves him just the way he is even without all the sex and intimate things before.

Jimin then went back to reality when he heard a laugh come from the girl. It's not annoying. Jiyoo's voice is not the annoying type to be honest.

Jiyoo is pretty. That's why she is exceptionally popular as an actress, even though her popularity could only reach half of Jimin's, but too bad Jimin is in love with Yoongi now. Besides, Jiyoo can be very mean, nasty and bitchy towards people she doesn't like and that's the last thing Jimin wants as his partner.

"Jimin baby. Why didn't you answer me? Cat got your tongue, huh? Speaking about tongue, I miss yours though. Very. Just call me whenever you decide to ditch him," she sneered before walking away from them to touch up her makeup.

"Bitch," Jimin muttered. He frowned his face, really displeased with the girl's words.

Covering Yoongi's ears with both of his cute little hands, Jimin directed Yoongi's face toward him.

"Hyung, I like you just the way you are, kay? You are special. Very special. Ignore her stupid words. I love you," Jimin whispered, eyes staring with full assurance at Yoongi.

He then pecked Yoongi's lips before he kissed his cheeks and nose.

"I love you hyung. So much," he repeated, while grinning from ear to ear.