Chapter Forty Five

"So.. what should I get him, Tae?" Yoongi asked, slightly panicked.

He just remembered that tomorrow would be Jimin's birthday.

Stupid Namjoon and his clumsiness!!!

Yoongi was dragged to re-do the paperwork he prepared for a whole week just to be accidentally deleted by Namjoon's laptop virus.

And what's worse?

Namjoon accidentally misplaced his thumb drive and couldn't find it anywhere.

So, here he was..

Panicking over the unprepared birthday for his beloved Jimin.

"Well, he likes your dick. So..." the ghost wriggled his eyebrows. He even dared to lick his lips while eyeing at his dick!

"Stop being a pervert! I'm glad you are a ghost, Tae. Or else-"

"Or else you would be already mine now" Taehyung smirked, only to blow a kiss later at the not-so-impressed Yoongi.

He burst out a big fat laugh when he saw his best friend's face still remain unimpressed for a good two minutes.

"Okay. Fine. I'm just joking, okay? You are still no fun, Yoongi," he complained, rolling his eyes teasingly. He was standing against the kitchen counter, crossing his arms while facing his already calm best friend.

"Well, Jimin doesn't mind anything, to be honest. We all know he already has what he wants. So as for a perfect gift... As long as it's from you, he will be happy. Very happy."

Yoongi just blinked. He twisted his pouty lips while staring at the ghost who was now scratching his butt.

He just remained silent for awhile..

until he saw Taehyung already pull his pants down till they reached his knees..

Just so he could fucking scratch his damn ass?!!!!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!" Yoongi shrieked, closing his poor eyes with both hands.

"What?! Oh. I'm scratching my ass. It's itchy. Do you think that a ghost can get a skin disease or something? Wait... It can't be. I've never even had any skin disease when I was alive. Do you think I'm being parano- YOONGI!" Taehyung called, trying to stop himself from rolling around, laughing at his poor 'innocent' best friend.

Innocent my ass!

"What? Are you done yet? Did you wear your pants? I can open my eyes now?" Yoongi half-panicked asked, only to curse when he saw Taehyung was shoving his ass right in front of his face.

"Fuck! Fuck! Stupid! What the hell are you doing?!!!" Yoongi quickly covered his eyes with his hands , stepping six steps away from the ghost.

Taehyung just smiled. Admiring how cute his friend could be,

and how lucky for Jimin to have someone like Yoongi;

who is so pure and genuine,

and loves him whole-heartedly.

Always.

"Yoongi..." The ghost gently called.

"Tae, I'm not into these kinds of jokes. I will be fucking pissed if you-"

"No. I already wore my pants. Just open your eyes, please. And stop acting like you are still a fucking virgin when I can still remember how loud Jimin screamed two days ago. And that was for a fucking four rounds! Are you guys that horny or something?!" Taehyung complained, rolling his eyes with his hands swinging, motioning all over the place; just to make it more dramatic.