Chapter Sixty

"T-Tae.. You.. You know I love you, right? I will always love you," Jimin confessed, gently cradling Taehyung's face in his hands before he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's body.

"I.. I love you too, Jimin. I love you so much!" Taehyung replied with a sob, hugging the guy he loves as tight as he could.

They kept on hugging, silently embracing each other before Jimin pulled away and stared deeply into Taehyung's swollen, red eyes.

"Always remember that I love you. I always, always, will love you. Okay?" Jimin asked, gently caressing Taehyung's wet cheeks.

Taehyung just stared at Jimin's face, weakly nodding his head before he opened his quivering lips.

"I.. I know.. I love you too," Taehyung choked out his words, crying harder when Jimin planted a kiss on his forehead.

....And how Yoongi wished what he saw last night was only a nightmare...

Yoongi was idly laying on his sofa with his arms resting on his stomach, eyes emptily staring at the ceiling.

The image of Jimin confessing his love to Taehyung still stuck in his mind.

He wished that it was one of his nightmares.

His fucking nightmares!

But he knows so well that it wasn't.

Those images were real.

If only...

If only I didn't go to his house last night..

Yoongi let out a shaky breath, but even when he exhaled the air, the pressure that was crushing his ribs wouldn't go away.

It's aching.

His heart...

It's terribly aching.

Yoongi wants to cry, but he knows he can't.

Not now.

Not when Jimin was about to arrive for their planned date that Yoongi requested back when Jimin was still doing his world tour.

Deep down inside he hopes, but then reality hits and he knows that the date will probably not go well.

His hope would be that this date would at least make their relationship better, but he knows probably fate doesn't really work that way.

Probably...

Probably fate wants to scream at him that it's not him who is supposed to be with Jimin, but his purpose is to back off and allow those two soulmates to be together.

"I'm sooo stupid.." Yoongi silently whispered to himself, letting out a painful, breathy laugh while wiping the tears that started to burst out from his eyes, with his pale wrist.

"Yoonie..."

Jimin softly called as his head rested on top of Yoongi's naked chest. Their bare legs tangled with each other, as arms wrapped around one another so they could be as close as possible.

It was their usual cuddling session after their shared, heated sex.

Yoongi just hummed, fingers gently playing with Jimin's soft locks, before tugging a little and pulling in for a sweet kiss, full of love.

"Yoonie, I love you. I love you so much," Jimin confessed with his usual sweet voice, offering a smile to Yoongi who was already smiling back.