Chapter Thirty

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined. He then stomped his feet toward Yoongi who was now busy preparing their lunch.

"Yes Honey Bum?" Yoongi answered, still focusing on his cooking. He's making stir-fried noodles with beef skewers just because the Jungkook kept on asking him to cook it since the last two weeks they stayed together.

Oh, they are not at the point of living together. They were not even officially boyfriends, yet.

It's just that Yoongi asked Jungkook whether he could stay at his place for awhile.

He wanted to avoid something. He wanted to make himself disappear from someone.

And that someone was Park Jimin.

He wasn't even hopeful that the singer would try to come back again, but just needed a precaution.

After all, Taehyung told him that Jimin was looking for him. And that made him felt more anxious and scared.

He didn't want to meet the bastard; that bastard who just used him to get rid of his boner.

And NO. The ghost still didn't know what happened between those two three weeks ago. Well, it's almost, almost a month to be honest.

And if anyone felt curious why Jimin just couldn't text nor call Yoongi?

Well he couldn't because Yoongi changed his phone number two weeks ago, the same day when Jungkook came back for him.

And only a few people knew his new phone number. Namjoon asked whether he could give the number away if anyone asked, but Yoongi quickly said NO, even threatened to spread the humiliating pictures of the blond guy in social media if the guy gave the number to anyone without his permission.

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined again. He put his chin on the Yoongi's shoulder, peeking at the delicious food in the pan.

"Yes Jungkook," Yoongi sighed, turning both angles of his mouth to form a smile.

"Come with me to my friend's dinner party tonight, hyung?" Jungkook pleaded.

"Ah~ But won't that make you lose your secret admirers, Honey Bum?" Yoongi teased, earning a light slap on the back of his shoulder.

"Ow! You know, if you want me to be your boyfriend, you can't hit me like that, Kookie," Yoongi still in his playful toned voice. He then tensed when he felt a strong grib squeezing his ass cheeks for a few seconds before lightly tapping the same spot a few times.

"You will be the one when I spank you on a different occasion, hyung," the younger whispered near his ear.

Yoongi gulped. Not because he felt aroused or excited. Instead, he felt slightly disturbed,

probably because of his past trauma, the current incident. Or probably because Jungkook is simply not Jimin.

Park Jimin.

He cursed himself for only craving Jimin.

Why can't he simply enjoy when Jungkook touches him? He knew that Jungkook already gave him hints to do so after a month that they dated.

But Yoongi just acted as if he didn't understand the body language and the subtle hints that Jungkook left for him here and there.

Even Namjoon could see it very clearly how Jungkook struggled to convince Yoongi to have sex with him.

Namjoon even once said he pitied the cute, yet hot bunny guy for having to work hard to take Yoongi to bed with him when he himself looks like a full course delicious meal.